Actor Sidharth Shukla dies at 40 due to cardiac arrest: Cooper Hospital confirms
By Sanjay Maurya
- The winner of Bigg Boss 13 Today, September 2, Sidharth Shukla died after a heart attack.
- Cooper Hospital in Mumbai confirmed his death today.
- He was 40 years old. He has taken some medicine before sleeping and didn’t wake up, according to hospital officials.
The winner of Bigg Boss 13 Today, September 2, Sidharth Shukla died after a heart attack. Cooper Hospital in Mumbai confirmed his death today. He was 40 years old. He has taken some medicine before sleeping and didn’t wake up, according to hospital officials. The hospital later revealed that he had died of a heart attack. The postmortem is in the process, and the body will be released soon.
In case of the heart muscle doesn’t get enough blood, it becomes the reason for a heart attack, also known as a myocardial infarction. The longer the heart muscle goes without treatment to restore blood flow, the more damage it gets. Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) is the most common cause of heart attack.
- Nickname – Sid
- Profession(s) – Actor, Model
- Famous For – role of Shivraj Shekhar in Balika Vadhu
It has been learned that Sidharth Shukla had a major heart attack this morning. Shukla is survived by his two sisters and mother. The senior Cooper Hospital official added, “He was taken dead to the hospital some time ago.”
He was born on December 12, 1980, in Mumbai, India, to Ashok and Rita Shukla. His family comes from Uttar Pradesh’s Prayagraj. Sidharth graduated from Rachana Sansad School of Interior Design with a degree in interior design after attending St. Xavier’s High School in Fort.
Sidharth Shukla made his acting debut in the 2008 show Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na, in which he played the lead character. His acting debut in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania in 2014, in which he played a supporting role. He was declared the champion of Bigg Boss 13 and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7. Among other shows, he hosted Savdhaan India and India’s Got Talent.
When Sidharth Shukla’s death was announced, many celebrities and fans took to Twitter to express their condolences. The shocking death of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput, who was found dead in his Mumbai flat, occurred in the year 2020. It’s been a year, yet the country is still mourning the loss of the late actor.
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021