Amazon India: launch Machine Learning Summer School for engineering students
By Sanjay Maurya
- On 13th June, Amazon India announced the launch of a Machine learning program for students.
- The student will Gain practical Machine Learning (ML) abilities, and it will help to prepare for employment in the emerging field.
- A group of students from certain Indian tech campuses will be allowed to participate in virtual classroom instruction followed by interactive Q&A sessions with Amazon scientists.
Amazon India introduce Machine Learning Summer School
On 13th June, Amazon India announced the launch of a Machine learning program for students to gain practical Machine Learning (ML) abilities, preparing them for employment in the emerging field. According to Amazon India, the ML Summer School program was launched to help students in machine learning and meet the rising need for individuals with this skillset across multiple sectors.
In 2021, the program will be offered to engineering students in their pre-final/final year of bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral studies at certain tech schools.
A group of students from certain Indian tech campuses will be allowed to participate in virtual classroom instruction followed by interactive Q&A sessions with Amazon scientists as part of Amazon’s machine learning initiative.
Students will see firsthand how sophisticated machine learning techniques like Deep Learning and Probabilistic Graphical Models may be used to tackle particular e-commerce business challenges including demand forecasting, catalog quality, product suggestions, search ranking, and online advertising.
The curriculum can serve as a refresher course for students who have had prior exposure to particular topics of machine learning, as well as offering a practical perspective on ML applications in the industry.
“Models built by Amazon’s scientists in India have been utilized internationally to improve the quality of Amazon’s catalog by extracting missing attribute values from titles and photos, backfilling them, and guaranteeing that photos match the title for all goods,” according to the blog.
Other markets are using machine learning algorithms to identify bad quality addresses and categorize them as Residential or Commercial, according to the report. In addition, Amazon India was the first to include delivery speed as a feature in search ranking, a critical criterion that helps surface ‘faster’ offerings to customers in search results, according to the company.
- Top 10 Richest Billionaire in the World 2021
- Success Story Of Jeff Bezos
- Top 10 best smartwatches in India with specifications
- Top 10 richest companies in the world
- Top 10 Most inspiring business leaders in World 2021
- Top 15 Emerging Jobs in 2021
- Covaxin vs Covishield: What we know about India’s COVID-19 vaccines?
- Is Pfizer’s 95% effective COVID-19 new drug the first-ever genuine ray of hope?
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2021: Best Medical Care Support
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021