List of Top 10 Must Read Business Magazines in the world:
- Forbes: This magazine hardly needs any introduction; for many readers, a business magazine is synonymous to Forbes. It is one of the most read magazines worldwide. It is known for covering every minute details of erudition pertaining to Business, Entrepreneurship, Start-ups and emanating concepts from across the globe.
- Bloomberg Businessweek: It is a yet another business magazine to get you an idea into the deep insight of Business, Entrepreneurship, Start-ups and burgeoning visions that has the potential to bring a revolution. It is among the highly followed magazines in the world and is often used to figure out the capable market leaders.
- Wired: The magazine has maintained its status quo as one of the most read magazines for its Tech-orientation and the erudition of effects that technology is having on business and entrepreneurship. Moreover, it has imbued vividness of knowledge regarding the various aspects of tech orientation and tech enthusiasm across the globe.
- Entrepreneur: The magazine since its inception has focused on helping small business entrepreneurs by giving fruitful advice and tips. It underlines the pain point for small businesses and start-ups. Till now, it has helped a number of entrepreneurs and start-ups to grow and prosper.
- Fortune: One of the most reliable business magazines in the world, it is best known for its “Fortune 500”. This is the list of the most powerful companies in the world. Till now, it has featured many notable business tycoons and emerging market players from around the world.
- Inc: It has been working for the growth of entrepreneurs of all sorts for a long time. It delivers articles that cover various methods to boost public speaking skills and profiles of blooming companies. Apart from this, it analyzes the latest trends and updated in business.
- The Economist: Its name has imbued the clue about its forte. The magazine is known for its rich intelligence of things pertaining to economics. It is one of the widely read magazines worldwide. It is known for covering every minute details of erudition pertaining to Business, Entrepreneurship, Start-ups and emanating concepts from across the globe.
- Consumer Reports: There are not many magazines in the world that do not accept advertising just because of its adherence to unbiased reviews. It is a must read by customers who are looking to have an honest insight about any product that has just launched. It is widely known for its authenticity.
- AdWeek: It is a magazine that covers various aspects of branding, marketing, and advertisement. Moreover, it brings innovative and interesting stories about the best advertisements. It keeps a sharp eye on the advertisement ideas that are catchy and has the ability to customers in a big way.
- Fast Company: It has pinpointed the intricacies and depth of knowledge required for running a business successfully. The magazine is fast evolving as one of the most useful business magazines for entrepreneurs, start-ups and burgeoning people.
I hope that our readers find the list purposeful.
Also Read: Top Business Leaders in India
Which is the fastest growing business magazine?
Undoubtedly, Business Connect Magazine is the next big thing in the world of print media. It has corroborated its worth by numerous well-researched contents that bring to you the news and updates pertaining to Business, Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, C-level executives and emerging ideas. In a short span of time, it has brought success stories of established and emerging market players across the globe. With its regular monthly issues, it has successfully made in-road to a large reader base. It has introduced the readers to the modus operandi of a number of industries.
The worldly-wise knowledge made available by a medley of well-esteemed business tycoons and new age entrepreneurs on its platform have made it a must read magazine. It has been able to capture the insights of various industries such as IT, ITeS, Healthcare, Mobile App Developers, Real Estate, Merchandize, Consulting companies, Education, Pharmaceuticals, Logistics, Legal consultants, Technology-based companies and many more.
This makes it a must read by management students, investors, emerging entrepreneurs, and innovators so that they don’t lag behind in the race of acquiring know-how pertaining to business. So readers, what are you waiting for? Let’s take an en route to this dynamic business magazine, Business Connect.