Top 10 Best Business Newspapers in India in 2022
“The primary goal of business news is to interpret, document, track economic, business, and financial events, as well as changes, that happen in the globe’s communities.”
“The newspaper is worth more than countless millions of wealth.”
Henry Ward Beecher
In our culture, the press (newspaper) plays an important role. It has a major influence on a country’s destiny. In the digital era, newspapers, the oldest type of mass media, have still strong relevance among people of 30s and 40s not only as a source of information but also a habit that they have embraced which improves their critical thinking skills. For businessmen, it is a necessity.
Though newspaper circulation, readership, and revenues have declined globally, India is one of the few nations where the newspaper is not only dominant but also increasing in all aspects. India’s print newspaper industry has seen a huge surge in sales, making it the industry’s largest global sector.
For Startup Entrepreneurs, while there is no one-size-fits-all strategy for becoming a thought leader in your industry, there is one surefire way to get started. That is, to keep up with the most recent and cutting-edge technology and market developments by regularly reading the best business newspapers. Here we have enlisted the top 10 business newspapers in India in 2022.
#1 Business Standard
Business Standard established in 1975 is a daily business newspaper that is written in both English and Hindi. It discusses the Indian economy, international banking, corporate governance, capital markets, infrastructure, and currency markets, among other subjects.
- Owner(s): Business Standard Private Limited
- Editor: Shailesh Dobhal
- Founder(s): ABP Group
- Founded: 26 March 1975
- Format: Broadsheet
Livemint is a Hindustan Times media-published Indian financial daily newspaper that has been in print since 2007. It is a media conglomerate headquartered in Delhi that is owned by the KK Birla family. It’s aimed at corporate leaders and policymakers.
- Owner(s): HT Media
- Editor: Shruthijith KK
- Publisher: Jaideep Mehta
- Founder(s): Raju Narisetti
- Founded: 1 February 2007
- Sister newspapers: Hindustan Times; Hindustan
- Format: Broadsheet
#3 Economic Times
Economic Times is India’s most popular newspaper and best finance newspaper, with over 4.2 million readers across the world. It covers a wide range of topics in the industry, with a particular emphasis on the Indian business environment.
- Owner: The Times Group
- Editor: Bodhisatva Ganguli
- Publisher: Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd
- Founded: 6 March 1961; 60 years ago
#4 Business Today
Business Today is one of India’s oldest publications, with 1.76 million readers and it publishes a wide variety of content. It also offers cutting-edge, high-quality web-only material.
- Editor: Prosenjit Datta
- Circulation: 338,000 (2Q, 2010)
- Publisher: Living Media
- Year founded: 1992
- Categories: Business magazines
MoneyControl is an Indian online business newspaper owned by Reliance Industries. It covers Markets, Economy, Stocks, Companies, Personal Tech, Trends, and Personal Finance topics.
#6 Outlook business
Outlook is a business newspaper that covers not just business news but also government financial policies. It is widely distributed on the internet and is also available in print.
- Editor: Krishna Prasad
- Company: Rajan Raheja Group; (Outlook Publishing (India) Private Limited)
- Based in: New Delhi
- Categories: News Magazine
- First issue: October 1995; 26 years ago
- Language: English and Hindi
#7 Financial Express
The Indian Express Company publishes the Financial Express. It is a 1961-founded Indian English-language newspaper. This publication focuses on international business and financial news.
- Editor: Sunil Jain
- Owner(s): Indian Express Group
- Founded: 1961
#8 Financial Chronicle
Financial Chronicle is an Indian-language best financial newspaper that was established in 2008. It primarily covers national and international best economic and business topics, financial news, and other issues.
- Founded: 16 April 2008
- Sister newspapers: Deccan Chronicle
- Editor-in-chief: Shubhrangshu Roy
#9 The Hindu Business Line
Kasturi & Sons are the publisher of The Hindu Business Line, a well-known Indian business newspaper. Every week, one of India’s best English newspapers covers key industry verticals such as aerospace, automobiles, information systems, farming, and more.
- Owner(s): Kasturi and Sons Limited
- Founded: 1994
- Headquarters: Kasturi Buildings, 859 & 860, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600002
- Publisher: The Hindu Group
#10 Dainik Jagran
- Owner: Jagran Prakashan Ltd
- Language: Hindi
- Format: Broadsheet
- Founded: 1942; 80 years ago
Dainik Jagran is a Hindi-language daily newspaper published in India. In terms of circulation, it was rated 5th in the globe and 2nd in India in 2016. According to the Indian Readership Survey, Dainik Jagran had a total readership of 6.86 crore in the fourth quarter of 2019 and was the most popular journal. Jagran Prakashan Limited, a publishing house registered on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India, is the company’s owner.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown