Covid-19: CM Arvind Kejriwal announces weekend curfew – Know Guideline
By Sanjay Maurya
- 17,282 people have been found infected by Covid-19 in Delhi in the last 24 hours.
- CM Arvind Kejriwal announced a weekend curfew to break the chain of transmission.
- Those rendering essential services can apply for weekend Curfew passes.
CM Arvind Kejriwal announces weekend curfew
Covid-19: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal announced a weekend curfew in Delhi, to break the chain of transmission. The weekend curfew will begin from Friday (April 16) from 10 pm to 6 am on Monday (April 19). The decision was taken after a meeting with Anil Baijal who is Lieutenant Governor (LG) of Delhi.
The reason behind the weekend curfew is 17,282 people have been found infected in Delhi in the last 24 hours. Seeing the surge in cases of Corona, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has called a meeting on Thursday and decided to impose a weekend curfew, there is already a night curfew in Delhi from 10 Pm to 5 am.
During the weekend curfew Malls, gyms, spas, and auditoriums to be closed. The cinema halls to open with 30% capacity only. Curfew passes will be issued to those rendering essential services.
तेज़ी से फैलती कोरोना संक्रमण की इस नई लहर और दिल्ली में इसकी वर्तमान स्थिति पर एक महत्वपूर्ण प्रेस कॉन्फ्रेंस | LIVE https://t.co/RB21CQ0jJM
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) April 15, 2021
What’s Open during Weekend Curfew 2021
- Cinemas are allowed to function at 30 percent capacity.
- Only essential services to operate with curfew passes.
- If you are going outside for medical purposes, then no pass is required.
- Delhi Cinema halls operate with 30 percent seating.
- Travelers can show tickets for movement.
- Only one weekly market will be allowed each day per zone.
- Only food delivery will be available.
- Interstate transport to continue.
- Wedding guests within the permissible limit can apply for weekend curfew passes for movement.
What’s Close During Weekend Curfew 2021
- All markets, malls, gyms, spas, auditoriums, and swimming pools to remain shut
- Private offices will be asked to work from home
- People will not be permitted to dine in restaurants, only take-aways allowed during the weekend curfew in Delhi.
Based on reports, the Delhi government said the weekend curfew in Delhi could be extended if the COVID-19 case tally continues to rise in the coming days. CM also said that we have
Covid-19 Cases Update
|Tamil Nadu||955K |