Delhi: DDA extends Special Housing Scheme 2021 deadline till March 2022
By Sanjay Maurya
On public demand and in light of the third wave of the coronavirus pandemic, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) on Monday (February 7) announced that the deadline to apply for its Special Housing Scheme 2021 has been extended till 10th March 2022, officials said. According to reports, this scheme, which started on 23 December 2021, has received a total of 16,000 applications so far.
The new special housing scheme has a little over 18,000 flats, with all units being drawn from its old inventory. The last date of the scheme was February 7, 2022, when it was first announced.
“Due to public demand and conditions resulting from the third wave of the COVID-19 epidemic, the DDA has decided to extend the deadline for application in the DDA Special Housing Scheme 2021 until 10.03.2022,” the urban body said in a statement.
It was said that extending the deadline will make it easier for interested parties to apply for the scheme. This was the housing authority’s second scheme for the year 2021, with the first one being offered early last year.
The announcement was made via a newspaper advertising that stated the flats were being offered at “discounted rates,” and according to the DDA brochure, the highest price of a property in the HIG category in Jasola is around 2.14 crore.
The 18,335 flats of different categories offered under this scheme, which are located in Dwarka, Narela, Rohini, and Jasola, among other areas, are those that were “unsold in earlier housing schemes” of the urban body. Under the ESW/Janata flats category, there are 205 HIG flats, 976 MIG flats, 11,452 LIG flats, and 5,702 flats.
These flats are available at a reduced price as part of the PMAY scheme’s Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme advantages. From December 23 to February 7, the scheme was available at a subsidised rate. The registration costs for EWS flats are INR 25,000, LIG flats are INR 1 lakh, MIG flats are INR 2 lakh, and HIG flats are INR 2 lakh. The flats under this scheme are those which were not sold in the previous housing schemes of DDA.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown