Government of Delhi extends learner’s license validity till January 31
By Sanjay Maurya
- Government of Delhi announced on Tuesday that the validity of learners’ licenses that expired between Feb 2020 and Nov 2021 now extended.
- Heavy crowding has also been observed at several driving licence centres and fitness centres.
- To guarantee pollution control, automobiles on the road need to have a valid PUCC certificate.
Government of Delhi announced on Tuesday that the validity of learners’ licenses that expired between Feb 2020 and Nov 2021 now extended till January 31, 2022. The decision was made in light of the COVID-19 outbreak and the difficulty individuals have in acquiring driving test times. We have extended the validity of LL that has expired between 01.02.20 and 30.11.21 for additional months, i.e., till 31.01.22, the agency tweeted, citing “many requests received.”
The move was made to avoid a repeat of the COVID pandemic-like situation, which has been observed in licence centres and fitness centres, according to an official order. It was advised that if registration, fitness permit, driver’s licence, other document whose extension of validity could not or was not likely to be granted due to lockdown and which expired on 1.02.2020 or would expire by 31.10.2021, the document could be treated as valid till 31.10.2021.
Furthermore, the department, by order dated 28.09.2021, extended the papers’ validity for two more months, until 30.11.2021, according to the order. Heavy crowding has also been observed at several driving licence centres and fitness centres, raising concerns about the applicant’s and staff’s health and safety. Adequate steps must be made to prevent a repetition of the COVID pandemic scenario, and as a result, the validity of all papers is prolonged for another month. Furthermore, it stated. This extension, however, does not apply to DTC and Cluster buses.
To guarantee pollution control, automobiles on the road need to have a valid PUCC certificate. The validity of learners’ licences that expired between February 2020 and November 2021 has been extended until January 31, 2022, according to the transportation department.
In addition, Schools, colleges, and other educational institutions in Delhi reopen on 29th November 2021 after being shuttered for more than two weeks owing to dangerous air quality levels in the national capital. Gopal Rai, minister, announced the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government’s decision to reopen educational institutions after the city’s air quality improved on Wednesday (November 24).
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown