Delhi Private Schools Release 2nd Admission List for Entry Level Classes. Details Here
By Sanjay Maurya
The second admission list for the year 2022 for entry-level classes such as nursery, KG, and Class 1 has been announced by Delhi private schools. Parents can check the admission list on the official website of the Department of Education or contact the schools directly for the latest information. On March 3, the Department of Education will announce a new admission list, and the admission process will be completed on March 31, 2022.
According to a PTI report on the announcement of the second admission list for 2022, selected candidates would be needed to enroll between February 22 and 28, 2022. Over 1,800 schools in Delhi are accepting applications for entry-level classes. Before this, the first admission list was announced on February 4, 2022, and the schools are admitting students based on the set criteria.
“All private unaided recognized schools were asked to create and implement criteria for admission that would be fair, reasonable, well-defined, equitable, non-discriminatory, clear, and transparent,” a Directorate of Education (DoE) official told PTI.
Required documents for admission
Parents and guardians must have the following documents with them when reporting to their allotted schools:
- Passport size colour photograph of the students and parents
- A family photographs
- Birth certificate of the child
- Aadhaar card of the child
- Aadhaar card of the parents
- Address proof
On the official website, parents may find a complete list as well as any other required papers. According to the Department of Education’s Nursery School Admission Guidelines, all private unaided recognised schools accepting children in pre-school, pre-primary, and class-l must set aside 25% of seats for EWS or DG category kids, as well as children with disabilities. Nearly 1,800 schools in Delhi are accepting applications for the entry-level classes, which began on December 15 last year.
The official said that the future admission list, if any, will be revealed on March 15 and that the full admission process will end on March 31. In each district, a monitoring committee has been formed to oversee the admission process, which is chaired by the Deputy Director (District).
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown