Flipkart launches Flipkart Health+ in India: Know everything about new healthcare service
By Sanjay Maurya
- Flipkart announced its entry into the healthcare industry on Friday (19th November 2021) with the introduction of Flipkart Health+.
- Flipkart signed MoU to acquire a majority stake in Sastasundar Marketplace, which owns SastaSundar.com.
- Organisation also provides personal counseling, resulting in full solutions for a variety of healthcare problems.
Flipkart, a domestic e-commerce platform, announced its entry into the healthcare industry on Friday (19th November 2021) with the introduction of Flipkart Health+, which would provide users with inexpensive and easy healthcare.
The Flipkart Group has inked formal agreements to acquire a majority stake in Sastasundar Marketplace, which owns and manages SastaSundar.com, an online pharmacy, and digital healthcare platform, as part of this development, according to a statement released by the firm.
In India, SastaSundar.com is a well-known digital health and pharmaceutical website. It is supported by a network of over 490 pharmacies and strives to give consumers in India economical and high-quality healthcare. It accomplishes this by obtaining items from reputable vendors and shipping them throughout the country.
Through this network, the organization also provides personal counseling, resulting in full solutions for a variety of healthcare problems. Flipkart Health+ will take advantage of SastaSundar’s experience in the field to give customers end-to-end services in the health-tech ecosystem.
The new project aims to give Indian people high-quality, low-cost healthcare. Flipkart Health+ intends to begin with e-pharmacy, which means that customers will be able to purchase drugs through its online platform and have them delivered to their homes.
The firm intends to expand its healthcare offerings in the future, including e-diagnostics and e- consultation. Ajay Veer Yadav, Senior Vice President, and a Flipkart veteran will oversee Flipkart Health+.
Flipkart’s acquisition and new business might be viewed as an attempt by the company to compete with competitor e-commerce companies in the nation, several of whom have already entered the online pharmacy industry. In August of last year, Amazon India launched Amazon Pharmacy in Bengaluru. Tata Digital, on the other hand, purchased online pharmacy 1mg earlier this year in a deal comparable to Flipkart’s.
We are excited to enter this space through this investment in SastaSundar.com, a company that has established itself as a trusted partner for lakhs of consumers through genuine products, a technology-powered platform, and a wide network, said Ravi Iyer, Senior VP at Flipkart Corporate Development.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown