Gayle leaves IPL 2021 before KKR vs PBKS do or die Match; playing11, Prediction
By Sanjay Maurya
- Before the do-or-die match against Kolkata Knight Riders, Chris Gayle has pulled out of the IPL and PBKS squads.
- After winning three of four games in the UAE leg, the Knights, captained by Eoin Morgan, are full of confidence.
- KL Rahul and the rest of the squad need to win their remaining games to have any hope of making the playoffs.
Chris Gayle to leave the IPL bio-bubble because of bubble fatigue, according to the Punjab Kings. Gayle claimed he was aiming to psychologically refresh himself ahead of the T20 World Cup next month, having recently returned from the Caribbean Premier League (CPL) bubble. Before the do-or-die match against Kolkata Knight Riders, Chris Gayle has pulled out of the IPL and PBKS squads.
On Friday, October 1 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Kolkata Knight Riders will face Punjab Kings in Match No.45 of the 2021 Indian Premier League. After winning three of four games in the UAE leg, the Knights, captained by Eoin Morgan, are full of confidence.
The Kings, on the other hand, place sixth place in the standings. Mumbai Indians beat them by six wickets in their last match. If they lose their next game, KL Rahul and the rest of the squad need to win their remaining games to have any hope of making the playoffs.
Match – – 45th match – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings
Venue – Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
Time – 7:30 PM IST
So far, the pitch in Dubai has been the greatest of the three IPL 2021 venues. The bowlers have to work hard, and the powerplay has produced plenty of runs. Given the batting-friendly quality of the wicket, chasing should be the best option.
Avg first innings score: 157
Probable Playing XIs:
Kolkata Knight Riders
- Venkatesh Iyer
- Shubman Gill
- Rahul Tripathi
- Eoin Morgan (C)
- Nitish Rana
- Dinesh Karthik (WK)
- Andre Russell/Tim Southee
- Sunil Narine
- Sandeep Warrier
- Varun Chakravarthy
- Lockie Ferguson
- KL Rahul
- Mayank Agarwal
- Mandeep Singh
- Nicholas Pooran
- Deepak Hooda
- Aiden Makram
- Ravi Bishnoi
- Harpreet Brar
- Arshdeep Singh
- Mohammed Shami
- Nathan Ellis
KKR is a strong choice to win this match.
- Top 10 visiting places in Delhi 2021
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2021
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021