Gujarat, Himachal result 2022 update: BJP won Gujarat with historic lead, Congress ahead in Himachal
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has made a historic comeback in Gujarat after being defeated by the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the Delhi MCD elections. According to the latest reports, BJP has got a majority in the results of the Gujarat elections. At the same time, in Himachal too, earlier BJP got a majority, but later it lagged behind Congress and Congress crossed the majority mark.
Right now, in Himachal Pradesh, there is a close fight between the BJP and Congress. Till 2.36 PM, BJP is leading in 157 seats, Congress in 16, and Aam Aadmi Party in 5 seats in Gujarat. In Himachal Pradesh (Himachal Pradesh Election Results), Congress has made a lead in 40 seats and BJP in 25 seats.
Here are big updates on Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh election results
- The latest trends show the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) taking a lead in Gujarat while a neck-and-neck contest is being witnessed in Himachal.
- Bhupendra Bhai Patel can take oath as CM in Gujarat on 10 and 11 December.
- Since 1985 in Himachal Pradesh, no party has won two consecutive assembly elections. If BJP remains in power here, it will be a record.
- The BJP is ahead in 157 seats in Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s home state. The Congress, which delivered a strong performance in the last election, is leading in 16 seats, and AAP is leading in 5 seats.
- According to the Election Commission, the latest figures of Himachal – congress – 40, BJP – 25, OTH – 3, and AAP – 0.
- BJP candidates are leading in all three assembly seats of Morbi. In the tribal-dominated district of Tapi also, BJP is leading in both seats. Out of 9 seats in Banaskantha, BJP is leading in 7 seats and Congress is leading in one seat. BJP on 9 out of 10 seats in Vadodara, BJP on all three seats in Chhota Udepur. At the same time, BJP is leading on all five seats in Gandhinagar. Apart from this, BJP is moving towards an almost clean sweep in all other districts.
- Himachal Congress MLAs have been asked by the party to go to Chandigarh after getting winning certificates amid poaching worries, according to reports.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown