HSBC Came Forward With Omni Collect In India – A One-Stop Support Provider To Businesses
- HSBC will be able to simplify the way of the collection of payments for businesses through various digital methods.
- It Will help to support both in-store as well as online purchases across multiple providers.
- Eliminate the complexity of relying on multiple connections.
HSBC India recently introduced Omni Collect that will be a one-stop solution for businesses to provide multiple payment options through a single platform. The main objective is to simplify the way businesses collect payments through various digital methods, allowing them to easily adapt to the changes in consumer spending. HSBC will be able to help in supporting both in-store along with online purchases across numerous providers with single API connectivity. This will help in eradicating the complexity of depending on multiple connections.
Omni Collect is specifically designed to simplify and modernize the way businesses collect digital payments for the goods and services letting them easily adapt to the changes in consumer spending.
There are few key features of Omni Collect –
- It will provide centralized digital collections management
- Integrated collections solution with partnered aggregators
- Real-time connectivity through API, for immediate collection and transaction status inquiry
- A comprehensive report including customer reference number (Order ID) and transaction amount
- Data of all transactions (card/mobile wallet, etc)
With this new facility, the businesses have a comprehensive view of the payment collections across various channels which includes bank transfers, credit card payments, and e-wallet transactions. This can even reduce paperwork and would boost working capital for clients. Enhancing their own customer’s experience.
The Advanced Travel Partners International (ATPI), has started receiving payments via online payment gateway as it is HSBC India’s first client to use Omni Collect solution.
Omni Collect will be assistance for the multinational clients as it enables the contactless payments with the help of an online payment option using cards.
Omni Collect that brings the one-stop solution, allowing brick-and-mortar stores and e-commerce sites to provide multiple payment options. Commenting on it, Siddharth Rungta, the head of global liquidity and cash management, HSBC India says: “While businesses gear up for recovery amidst COVID-19 challenges, adapting to change quickly is the need of the hour. Continuing our quest to help build smarter businesses, automate everyday operations, enhance the client experience, and proactively help businesses transition from paper to digital, we are pleased to launch Omni Collect, an important addition to our electronic receivables solution suite.”