Written By: Vikas Jha
2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Launch Highlights: Features, Specifications, Images
For quite a long time, the admirer of Hyundai were on toes for the newly launched Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. Finally, it has been unveiled in the Indian market. It’s interesting that India is the first country where it is being launched. Nevertheless, the European-spec model will be unveiled the next month in September, at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
Here are some highlights:
- The company will sell the new-fangled Hyundai Grand i10 Nios in India parallel to the prevailing model, though, the old Grand i10 is anticipated to be removed from the market once the BS6 norms becomes operational from April 2020.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios’ spilling framework is a mark of Hyundai and is a plain cue of the grille on the Verna
- Hyundai has by this time started the bookings for the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, and the car has begun arriving at dealerships throughout India.
- Visually, the 2019 Hyundai Grand i10Nios is packed with a fresh smoother design, with sharper projector headlamps, LED DRLs, first-hand cascading grille, shaped bumper with aggressive lines and newfangled foglamps.
- Moreover, the car is packed with new detached style roof design, two-tone diamond cut alloys, sharper character lines and wraparound tail lamps among others.
- The new cabin is having white-black dual tone treatment, loaded with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system comprising Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, twin pod instrument console consisting of MID, multi-function steering wheel, auto climate control with rear AC vents along with a segment-first wireless charging feature.
- Engine options on the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will remain same from the current model with the 1.2-litre Kappa petrol and the 1.2-litre CRDi diesel.
- The engines of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will comprise a 5-speed manual, moreover, there will be Automated Manual Transmission (AMT).
What are you waiting for? The price ranges from 4.99 lakhs (ex-showroom) for the petrol variant. Go and book this beautiful car. Deliveries will start taking place by the end of this month. The car will compete with Ford Figo, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Tata Tiago and the Maruti Suzuki Ignis and many others.