Hyundai Motor aims to launch Genesis luxury cars in India, check details
By Sanjay Maurya
- Genesis, Hyundai’s luxury brand, may soon make its debut in India.
- Genesis has been rated the most dependable vehicle brand in North America by J.D. Power.
- Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Jaguar Land Rover, and BMW are all competitors for Genesis
Genesis, Hyundai’s luxury brand, may soon make its debut in India. The Genesis brand was first introduced under the Hyundai banner in markets such as the United States and China. However, the South Korean corporation later opted to separate it from the rest of the company. In 2015, the brand was introduced.
Genesis is the luxury automobile division of Hyundai Motor Group, a South Korean automaker. The Genesis brand was established in 2004 as part of Hyundai’s plans for a new luxury Genesis sedan. On November 4, 2015, it became an independent marque, with the Genesis G90 being the first Genesis standalone model to be launched in 2017. Genesis has been rated the most dependable vehicle brand in North America by J.D. Power.
Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Jaguar Land Rover, and BMW are all competitors for Genesis. However, a Genesis car has been seen on Indian roads, there is no official news on the brand in India.
Hyundai India’s MD and CEO, S S Kim, stated that the company is already doing feasibility studies for the Genesis brand of cars in India. However, he stated that it is too early to discuss any specific plans or launch dates for the vehicles.
Genesis offers one-of-a-kind vehicles in both the luxury sedan and SUV segments. The Genesis G80, an all-electric vehicle, was recently introduced by the company.
Hyundai Motors’ Genesis division recently made a statement suggesting that all gas-powered cars will be phased out by the end of the decade, with luxury models appearing in 2025 and will run on fuel cells and batteries.
The firm, which accounts for just over 3% of Hyundai’s overall car sales, said that it would create eight electric vehicle models, with annual global sales estimated to reach 400,000 units. On September 3rd, Hyundai Motor presented the GV60, Genesis’ first electric vehicle, which will be available in South Korea this year and in North America in 2022.
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021