India’s 6th Vande Bharat train will connect Chhattisgarh-Maharashtra, PM Modi will flag off on December 11
Good news for railway travelers! Indian Railways is all set to launch the sixth Vande Bharat Express between Bilaspur (Chattisgarh)-Nagpur (Maharashtra) route on 11 December. According to media reports, the train will run six days a week and complete one leg of the journey in about five and a half hours. The official told that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Bilaspur-Nagpur Vande Bharat train in Nagpur.
Vande Bharat Express
- First service: 15 February 2019; 3 years ago
- Seating arrangements: Airline style; Rotatable seats
- Average length: 384 metres (1,260 ft) (16 coaches)
- Observation facilities: Large windows in all carriages
- Baggage facilities: Overhead racks
- Catering facilities: On-board catering
- Class(es): AC Chair (Economy Class); Executive Chair (Premium Class)
“Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Bilaspur-Nagpur Vande Bharat train on Sunday (December 11) in Nagpur, “according to the official. This train will depart from Bilaspur around 6:45 am and arrive in Nagpur around 12:15 pm. Similarly, the train departs Nagpur at 2 pm and arrives in Bilaspur at 7.35 pm.
At present superfast trains take around seven hours to reach Nagpur, however, this train will cover the distance in around five and a half hours. The Southeast Central Railways (SECR) will run the Bilaspur-Nagpur Vande Bharat Express, which will make scheduled stops in Raipur, Durg, and Gondia.
A sophisticated braking mechanism on the Vande Bharat Express train allows for greater acceleration and deceleration. Automatic doors, a GPS-based audio-visual passenger information system, on-board hotspot Wi-Fi for entertainment, and comfortable seats are features found on all coaches. Additionally, the executive class has rotating chairs.
Vande Bharat 2.0
The new Vande Bharat trains – this one and the Gandhinagar-Mumbai train – have been dubbed ‘Vande Bharat 2.0’ as they have received some upgrades over their predecessors, the trains running from Delhi to Varanasi and Katra. Vande Bharat 2.0 has improved heat ventilation and air conditioning control through high efficient compressor with Ultra Violet (UV) lamp for germ-free supply of air. The time taken by the train to reach the speed of 160 kmph will be 140 seconds as compared to 145 seconds earlier. The trains weigh around 392 tonnes, 38 tonnes lighter than the previous versions.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown