IPL 2021: CSK vs PBKS today’s match prediction, Playing11, Key Stats, and more
By Sanjay Maurya
- In the final league stage match of the IPL 2021, Chennai Super Kings will face Punjab Kings.
- Today is a doubleheader After the CSK vs PBKS match, Kolkata face Rajasthan Royals in match number 54.
- CSK has already qualified for the tournament’s second round after winning 9 of their first 13 games.
On 7th October 2021, Can CSK close the season on a high note by defeating PBKS? Can CSK close the season on a high note by defeating PBKS? In the final league stage match of the IPL 2021, Chennai Super Kings will face Punjab Kings. CSK has already qualified for the tournament’s second round after winning 9 of their first 13 games.
If they win, they will overtake the Delhi Capitals (DC) at the top of the table. When the Rishabh Pant-led team takes on Royal Challengers Bangalore on October 8, they will have a chance to reclaim first place.
PBKS have only five wins out of 13 matches and are not in the race for a place in the second round. They haven’t competed in a playoff game since 2014. The best they can hope for is to win against CSK and leave UAE with a smile. You can watch Punjab Kings vs Chennai Super Kings on the Star sports channel, Disney+ Hotstar and JioTV as well Match will start at 03.30 PM. Today is a doubleheader After the Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings match, Kolkata will face Rajasthan Royals in match number 54.
IPL Points Table
Head to Head
Total Matches: 25 – Won: CSK- 16, PBKS- 9
Chennai Super Kings
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Faf du Plessis
- Moeen Ali
- Ambati Rayudu
- Robin Uthappa
- MS Dhoni©(wk)
- Dwayne Bravo
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Deepak Chahar
- Shardul Thakur
- Josh Hazlewood
- KL Rahul©(wk)
- Mayank Agarwal
- Aiden Markram
- Nicholas Pooran
- Shahrukh Khan
- Sarfaraz Khan
- Moises Henriques
- Harpreet Brar
- Mohammed Shami
- Arshdeep Singh
- Ravi Bishnoi
Today’s Match Prediction
Despite their last two-match defeat, CSK is the favourites to upset PBKS and end the league season on a high note. Their previous match against Rajasthan Royals was a one-sided affair, with the Sanju Samson-led team chasing down 190 in 17.3 overs.
CSK, on the other hand, produced a great comeback against Delhi Capital but Delhi won in the final over. CSK’s players are in good form and will be confident in their ability to return to winning ways before the crucial playoff round.
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021