IPL 2021: DC vs SRH Today’s Match Prediction, Playing11, Pitch Report, and more
By Sanjay Maurya
- On Wednesday, September 22, the Delhi Capitals will face the Sunrisers Hyderabad in Match No. 33.
- Jonny Bairstow’s withdrawal from the second leg has given a headache to the Sunrisers.
- The Capitals would like to recover first place in the table. Meanwhile, the Sunrisers are suffering at the bottom of the table.
On Wednesday, September 22, the Delhi Capitals will face the Sunrisers Hyderabad in Match No. 33 of the 2021 Indian Premier League at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium. Jonny Bairstow’s withdrawal from the second leg has given a headache to the Sunrisers, who are led by Kane Williamson.
- Match– DC vs SRH
- Venue– Dubai
- Time– 7:30 PM IST
- Where to watch live– Hotstar and Star Sports Network
In the first leg, Bairstow was their top run-scorer. Because of Bairstow’s absence, David Warner, who is no longer SRH’s captain, might return to the top of the order. Sherfane Rutherford, who was in fine form in the CPL in 2021, has been named as Bairstow’s replacement by the Sunrisers.
The DC, on the other hand, has been reinforced by the return of Shreyas Iyer to the lineup following a shoulder dislocation earlier this year. The Capitals would like to recover first place in the standings. Meanwhile, the Sunrisers are suffering at the bottom of the table.
DC vs SRH Predicted playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Shreyas Iyer
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Marcus Stoinis
- Rishabh Pant (C & WK)
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Axar Patel
- Avesh Khan/Umesh Yadav
- Kagiso Rabada
- Anrich Nortje
- David Warner
- Wriddhiman Saha
- Kane Williamson
- Manish Pandey
- Kedar Yadav/Abdul Samad
- Vijay Shankar
- Mohammad Nabi
- Rashid Khan
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- T Natarajan
- Sandeep Sharma
DC’s Strengths: In the first half of the season, DC’s batting looked fantastic. Shikhar Dhawan and Prithvi Shaw, the openers, collaborated for six fifties. Rishabh Pant hit 213 balls for a 35.50 average. Avesh Khan, a pace bowler, was a pleasant surprise, taking 14 wickets in eight matches.
SRH Strengths: In SRH’s batting lineup, David Warner and Kane Williamson are two positive signs. Warner is known for getting his team off to a fast start, and Williamson is known for anchoring the innings.
Played – 19 – Sunrisers Hyderabad – 11 – Delhi Capitals – 8
Today’s match prediction: DC to win the match.
- Top 10 visiting places in Delhi 2021
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2021
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021