IPL 2021: KKR vs DC today’s do or die match prediction, Playing11, key stats
By Sanjay Maurya
- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) will face Delhi Capitals (DC) in Qualifier 2. On October 13, 2021.
- Sharjah has proven to be difficult for batsmen, with several low-scoring matches taking place there.
- The Delhi Capitals are attempting to win their first title.
In the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021, Kolkata Knight Riders will face Delhi Capitals (DC) in Qualifier 2. On October 13, 2021, the match will be held at the Sharjah International Cricket Stadium in Sharjah (Wednesday). Both teams are looking to advance to the competition’s finals. So, before the IPL 2021 match between KKR and DC, we take a look at Sharjah weather and how the surface might perform.
Pitch Report and weather
On matchday, the temperature is forecast to be approximately 32°C, with 52 percent humidity and a wind speed of 10 km/hr. During the game, there are no chances of rain. The pitch in Sharjah has proven to be difficult for batsmen, with several low-scoring matches taking place there. Batters can score freely in the early stages, but as the strip slows down, batting becomes more difficult.
Average 1st Innings score – 140
The Kolkata Knight Riders came in fourth place in the points table. KKR defeated RCB by 4 wickets in the Eliminator match. They will now face the Delhi Capitals (DC). During the IPL 2021 group stage, both teams played two matches, winning one each. We should discuss the Delhi Capitals predicted playing XI for the IPL 2021 Qualifier 2 encounter.
Kolkata Knight Riders
- Shubman Gill
- Venkatesh Iyer
- Nitish Rana
- Rahul Tripathi
- Eoin Morgan (c)
- Dinesh Karthik (wk)
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Sunil Narine
- Lockie Ferguson
- Shivam Mavi
- Varun Chakaravarthy
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Prithvi Shaw
- Rishabh Pant (c & wk)
- Shreyas Iyer
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Axar Patel
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Kagiso Rabada
- Tom Curran/ Marcus Stoinis
- Avesh Khan
- Anrich Nortje
Shikhar Dhawan will again be the team’s opener in today’s encounter. So far, the left-handed batsman has done an outstanding job for the squad. He leads the club in run production with 551 runs in 15 games. He has a 39.35 batting average and a 127+ strike rate.
This is a knockout game, so both teams will be putting everything they have into it. Both clubs have been in fantastic form this season, and another exciting match is expected. The Delhi Capitals are attempting to win their first title, while the Kolkata Knight Riders are attempting to win their third.
Today’s Match Prediction
Delhi Capital (DC) is a strong choice to win this match as they won 10 matches in this session.
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021