IPL 2021: PBKS vs RR Battle for survival, match prediction, stats that matter
By Sanjay Maurya
- In 19 overs, Royal Challengers Bangalore were bowled out for 92 runs.
- On 21st September 21, Punjab Kings and Rajasthan Royals will face off in Match No. 32.
- Winning a few matches in a row is important for both teams.
Shubman Gill was dismissed for 48 runs in Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) match, but the damage had already been done. With 9 wickets in hand, Kolkata Knight Riders chased down the target of 93 in 10 overs, thanks to Venkatesh Iyer’s efforts. In 19 overs, Royal Challengers Bangalore were bowled out for 92 runs.
|1||Chennai Super Kings||8||6||2||12|
|3||Royal Challengers Bangalore||8||5||3||10|
|5||Kolkata Knight Rider||8||3||5||6|
IPL 2021: Match 32, PBKS vs RR
On 21st September 21, Punjab Kings and Rajasthan Royals will face off in Match No. 32 of the 2021 Indian Premier League at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
Winning a few matches in a row is important for both teams. Win every match, or the top teams will go to the playoffs. The previous meeting between these two teams resulted in a high-scoring battle. The Punjab Kings batted first and scored 221 runs. They went on to win the match by just four runs.
Riley Meredith, Dawid Malan, and Jhye Richardson have decided to leave the league for the rest of the season. Adil Rashid, Nathan Ellis, and Aiden Markram have been brought in as their replacements.
The second leg will include Glenn Phillips, Tabraiz Shamsi, Evin Lewis, and Oshane Thomas. This came due to the absence of Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler, and Andrew Tye.
Match – Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals – 32nd match
Venue – Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Time – 7:30 PM IST, 02:00 PM GMT
The Dubai International Cricket Stadium’s pitch has proved ideal for batting. The chasing teams, on the other hand, usually have a difficult time. Because the track was a tad tacky in the last game, batting first should be the preferable option.
Avg first innings score: 170
Head to Head PBKS vs RR
Total Matches Played 22 – Punjab Kings Won 10 – Rajasthan Royals Won 12
Today Match Prediction
Prediction for the PBKS vs RR match: The team batting first may have an edge because the pitch may not be easy to bat on.
- Top 10 visiting places in Delhi 2021
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2021
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021