IPL 2021: RR vs MI Battle for Playoffs, playing11, prediction, key stats
By Sanjay Maurya
- Last night (4th September 2021), Delhi Capital won by 3 wickets in match number 50th of Indian Premier league against Chennai super kings.
- Rajasthan Royals will face Mumbai Indians in a DO OR DIE match.
- The surface is likely to play slow; batting first should be the best option for both teams.
Last night (4th September 2021), Delhi Capital won by 3 wickets in match number 50th of Indian Premier league against Chennai super kings, now young capital reached the top of the table with 20 points in 13 match and on the other hand Chennai super kings stand on 2nd position but still has a chance to left Delhi behind by winning their remaining match.
IPL Points Table
RR vs MI
In the 51st match of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021, Rajasthan Royals will face Mumbai Indians in a DO OR DIE match. Both teams are playing for the final playoff spot, so this is a must-win encounter for them.
Rajasthan Royals have kept their playoff hopes alive by defeating Chennai Super Kings (CSK) by 7 wickets with 15 balls remaining in their previous encounter. The Mumbai Indians, on the other hand, have struggled since the second leg of the IPL began. They have only won one of their last five games and are presently ranked seventh in the standings with ten points.
Date: October 5, 2021 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Time: 7.30 PM (IST)
Probable Playing 11
Rajasthan Royals squads
- Evin Lewis
- Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Sanju Samson (c & wk)
- Shivam Dube
- Glenn Phillips
- David Miller
- Rahul Tewatia
- Mayank Markande
- Chetan Sakariya
- Kartik Tyagi/Akash Tyagi
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Rohit Sharma (c)
- Quinton de Kock (wk)
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Saurabh Tiwary
- Hardik Pandya
- Kieron Pollard
- Krunal Pandya
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Rahul Chahar/Jayant Yadav
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah
Head to Head
With an expected humidity of 55% with 36% temperature, the weather is expected to be cloudy and warm as well. The surface is likely to play slow; batting first should be the best option for both teams.
If the Royals beat Mumbai, they will join the Knight Riders on 12 points, and the game between the Royals and the Knight Riders on 7th September will be a shootout to decide fourth place – the winner will qualify, while the loser will be eliminated.
Mumbai’s chances of qualifying will undoubtedly improve if they defeat the Royals. They will almost certainly qualify if they defeat Sunrisers in their final game and the Royals defeat Knight Riders. Mumbai, on the other hand, will eliminate due to their negative net run rate if Knight Riders defeat the Royals.
MI is a strong choice to win this match.
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021