IPL 2021: RR vs RCB battle for survival, match predication, key stats
By Sanjay Maurya
- On 28th September, Mumbai Indians (MI) beat Punjab Kings.
- The 43rd match will be played on 29th September at the Dubai International Stadium between RR and RCB.
- RCB recently defeated the reigning champions Mumbai Indians (MI) by 54 runs, securing a spot in the top three with 12 points.
On 28th September, Mumbai Indians (MI) beat Punjab Kings at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Match 42 of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2021). Mumbai Indians beat Punjab Kings by six wickets at Sheikh Zayed Stadium on Tuesday, with brave innings from Saurabh Tiwary and Hardik Pandya. This marks Mumbai’s first win in the UAE leg of the competition, moving them up to the fifth position in the points standings and keeping their playoff chances alive.
RR vs RCB today’s match
The 43rd match of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021 season will be played on 29th September at the Dubai International Stadium between Rajasthan Royals (RR) and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB). The game is set to begin at 7:30 p.m. IST.
RCB recently defeated the reigning champions Mumbai Indians (MI) by 54 runs, securing a spot in the top three with 12 points. RR, on the other hand, will need a win to get back on track after back-to-back losses to Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad. A win for Sanju Samson’s squad will lift them to ten points and give some peace from the growing mid-table struggle with three other teams fighting for a top-four spot.
RR vs RCB Probable Playing XIs
- Evin Lewis
- Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Sanju Samson (w/c)
- Liam Livingstone
- Mahipal Lomror
- Shivam Dube
- Shreyas Gopal
- Tabraiz Shamsi
- Chetan Sakariya
- Kartik Tyagi
- Mustafizur Rahman
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Virat Kohli (c)
- Devdutt Padikkal
- KS Bharat (w)
- Glenn Maxwell
- AB de Villiers
- Dan Christian
- Shahbaz Ahmed
- George Garton
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Mohammad Siraj
- Harshal Patel
In the 14th season of the IPL, Sanju Samson has scored the most runs for the Rajasthan Royals. In ten games, the young wicketkeeper-batsman has scored 433 runs at an average of 54.12. Notably, Samson hit a brilliant half-century against Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) on Tuesday to become the IPL 2021’s top run-scorer. He passed Delhi Capitals opener Shikhar Dhawan (430 runs) to become the IPL 2021 season’s highest run-scorer.
RCB is a strong choice to win this game.
- Top 10 visiting places in Delhi 2021
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2021
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021