Jio 5G Phone launch soon: Specification, Price, and everything we know so far
By Sanjay Maurya
- Reliance Jio and Google are continuously focusing on a 5G JioPhone together.
- The telecommunications giant is expected to unveil this smartphone on June 24.
- Jio 5G phone price in India would begin at under INR 5,000 and subsequently decrease to between INR 2,500 and INR 3,000.
Jio 5G Phone launch soon: Specification, Price details
In India, the demand for 5G smartphones has skyrocketed. Initially, 5G was only available on high-end devices, but that is no longer the case. Even though it’s just June, we’ve already seen a few midrange 5G devices. Smartphone makers are eager to take advantage of the opportunity of India’s 5G development.
In 2017, Reliance Jio debuted its first 4G phone, the JioPhone, which was followed by the JioPhone 2 in 2018. The telecom did not release any new phones for its customers after the launching of JioPhone 2. Reliance Jio and Google are continuously focusing on a 5G JioPhone together. The telecommunications giant is expected to unveil this smartphone on June 24.
There are other 5G smartphones on the market in India right now, but the 5G JioPhone stands apart because it is the result of a collaboration between two major tech companies. This is the first time Jio and Google have collaborated on a project together.
The next Jio Phone 5G will be a budget-friendly option from the company. According to reports, Jio will introduce this smartphone for less than INR 5,000. As of right now, nothing is certain, according to some websites, the Jio 5G phone price in India would begin at under INR 5,000 and subsequently decrease to between INR 2,500 and INR 3,000.
Jio 5G Phone Specification
Currently, nothing is known about the 5G JioPhone. The next JioPhone will be powered by a Qualcomm 4xx series or an unreleased low-cost MediaTek 5G processor, according to the specifications. Because of Jio’s partnership with Google, the 5G JioPhone is expected to operate on Android OS. Kia OS is available on the current JioPhone 4G models.
Jio Phone 5G Expected Specification
- Design and Display
- Features a 5.0-inches IPS LCD offering a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels and 294ppi pixel density.
- Storage and Performance
- Storage capacity of 8GB, which is further expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor.
- Camera and Security
- 8MP camera with digital zoom and 5MP front-facing camera.
- Battery and Connectivity
- The battery capacity of 3000mAh. As for the connectivity options, the smartphone supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, USB charging, Bluetooth, Mass storage device, micro USB 2.0, and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Top 10 Richest Billionaire in the World 2021
- Top 10 best smartwatches in India with specifications
- Top 10 richest companies in the world
- Top 10 Most inspiring business leaders in World 2021
- Top 10 Women Entrepreneur in the World 2021
- Top 10 Most Inspiring Business leaders in India 2021
- Top 10 most popular Tiktok stars in the world
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2021: Best Medical Care Support
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021