Live Jobs Global, Directing All Your Comprehensive World-Class Recruitment Solutions
“Nothing comes easy in life, you have to work hard to gain whatever you strive for. Moreover, I was not among the ones born with a silver spoon, I worked hard for my achievements”
One of the biggest impacts that the transforming dynamics of the company ecosystem has seen is on the augmented demands of recruits.
In the race to stay ahead of the curve, there have been rapid innovations in technology and market conditions have evolved massively in terms of charting the demands of adding talented professionals to the network. These rifts mean that the role of staffing firms is affirmatively large in the present scenario.
Largely this is only one of the few prudent reasons why the manpower providers have become an inevitable part of meeting the right talent. There are other reasons like job creation to absorb the growing working population as well that the government is paying interest on, eventually to help a larger number of companies to share the burden of recruitments and manpower service companies facilitate this process at large.
Likewise, equipped with a swarm of a corroborated database of job hunters, Live Jobs global is a leading Manpower oversees recruitment consultant from India and the brainchild of Sajjan Karna, CEO, Live Jobs Global, that fulfills manpower requirements for global clients based in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Canada, Singapore, South Africa, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Malaysia, and London.
Sajjan Karna, in a conversation with Business Connect Magazine, enlightens our readers about his Certified Recruitment Company, his dedicated recruitment team that’s competent to fulfill both permanent and contractual job requirements in a defined time frame,
Business Connect: How do you feel you are different from your competitors?
Mr. Karna: Our commitment to delivering qualified talent while adhering to stringent professional standards makes us an undisputed recruitment partner in the times of need. We deliver quality services to our premium client in the stipulated time.
Business Connect: Did you see any transformation happening for startups, over the years in your field?
Mr. Karna: In the previous times the picture was different, but now, hiring at managerial levels in particular country 87% chances are that they would select the candidate of local nationality, 10% hiring goes for European and rest 3% for different countries.
Business Connect: Did everything come easy, or you have your story of struggle?
Mr. Karna: Nothing comes easy in life, you have to work hard to gain whatever you strive for. Moreover, I was not among the ones born with a silver spoon. I did my schooling from a Govt. school in Bihar, then moved to Delhi for Senior Secondary education. It was an abrupt change in thought, lifestyle, and language, things were in favor and I finished my M.B.A, but unfortunately, it was the time of recession. Due to which I couldn’t find a suitable job, I moved to Mumbai, gave various interviews, resided with relatives due to lack of finances and somehow managed to sustain my living.
As they say ‘try and try again until you succeed’, I tried and bagged a decent job in the world’s largest Aluminum company, learned strategies and business plans. This encouraged me to start something of my own and I started Live Jobs Global a year ago, and rest is history.
Business Connect: What kind of clients do you serve?
Mr. Karna: We serve client spread throughout the globe, most of which are in the Gulf, UAE, and Europe. We work in Mining (Underground or Open pit), Metals, Construction, Fertilizers, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Power, IT & Telecom.
Business Connect: How do you ensure unbreakable faith of clients in your company?
Mr. Karna: By proving them unmatched services. We ensure that we provide quality services and delivery on time. Following and upholding the highest standard of professionalism and business ethics no matter what comes in our way of success.
Business Connect: How do you keep pace with the changing market trends?
Mr. Karna: As per the business forecast especially 2019 and 2020 recruitment strategy will change gradually, companies are focused to hire local nationals as per the government regulation and meet the MOL regulation and under the government body, we are moving and making own database for the local national active job seeker through our website. Western candidates are preferable for top 10 companies who seek qualified candidates with an international passport.
Business Connect: Do you still come back to work with the same zeal, like you did when you started?
Mr. Karna: Every morning there are a number of challenges to overcome and I have to deliver productive work at all times, for which the plan comes under a managed budget and results come-post the equal level of indulgence and zeal.
Business Connect: In terms of your market, what do you feel the future holds for entrepreneurs?
Mr. Karna: There is supreme importance of time, which further adds to amplify the focus and accuracy to identify the right client. If you are selling a unique concept with appropriate services, it will sell. You also should know your rivals well and always have set plans to compete healthily.
Business Connect: What do you ensure the most while setting up the recruitment process?
Mr. Karna: When we take an interview for recruitment, we make sure to extract the right talent out of the interviewee and put them into the right place matching the experience and position.
Business Connect: Who is your role model in the business/entrepreneurial world and what have you learned from the person?
Mr. Karna: More than a role model, I have stronger morals and values, I have core beliefs that I carry and have kept me strong. I work hard and in the right direction to meet the required value in the market, I entrust my faith in my co-workers and try to always target the right segment of the market.
Business Connect: Apart from work, what else do you like to spend your time doing?
Mr. Karna: I like to invest my time in reading and understanding about the market and the constant transformations, concepts, future potential etc. that happens in connection to my industry, like I have been going through a lot about the government inputs and the new plan accelerated in the year 2018 and that would be of a great help to my industry.
Business Connect: What does the future hold for the company?
Mr. Karna: Our vision is to become the leading International service provider of Human Resource Competencies. Also, to be recognized as an innovative & cost-efficient India based HR Consulting Partner that solely are serving the clients and job seekers with professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
Business Connect: What is your profit ratio cut on promotional expenses?
Mr. Karna: For any business, marketing is the first key factor to run the company. We make sure that 10 % revenue in each month is spent on all the possible ways of marketing. If we are looking to be in the market, there is a high need to have influential visibility for our potential and current clients to see us on various social pages and website.
A number of studies have taken place over time and proven that this industry is entitled to grow at the rate of more than 10% in the following years. And with the swiftly changing market trends, a number of business houses will have to boil down to the services of manpower service providers to pro-actively find the suitable candidate.