Myntra appoints Nandita Sinha as new CEO
By Sanjay Maurya
- Myntra appoints Nandita Sinha as the new CEO.
- Sinha follows Amar Nagaram, who stepped down as CEO of Myntra last month.
- After working for Britannia Industries Ltd and Hindustan Unilever Ltd, she joined Flipkart in August 2013.
On November 12, Myntra, a fashion and lifestyle e-commerce company announced the appointment of Nandita Sinha as its CEO. Her position is effective January 1, 2022, and she will report to Kalyan Krishnamurthy, CEO of Flipkart Group. Ms. Sinha follows Amar Nagaram, who stepped down as CEO of Myntra last month after almost three years at the helm. She will join Myntra from Flipkart, where she presently serves as Vice President, Customer Growth and Marketing, where she is in charge of the entire marketing strategy.
After working for Britannia Industries Ltd and Hindustan Unilever Ltd, she joined Flipkart in August 2013. She was the co-founder of MyBabyCart.com, an e-commerce business, where she was responsible for increasing revenue and customer growth before joining Flipkart. Nandita has a rare blend of the deep customer and category knowledge, great commercial acumen, technological thinking, and people management.
- Industries – Internet
- Company size -1001-5000 employees
- Headquarters – Bangalore, Karnataka
- Type – Privately Held
- Founded – 2007
As an organization that leads the charter on fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, Myntra is crucial to the group, answering the dynamic demands of the current fashion-conscious customer. Flipkart Group CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy said. Our ambitions for Myntra as a standalone company continue to expand as the precursor of various innovations and unique customer experiences. Nandita (Sinha) will be essential in shaping the next phase of Myntra’s journey as its CEO, with her extensive history in leading businesses and an intense emphasis on customer-centricity.
Nandita Sinha, speaking about her new job, said that as a major player in the market, Myntra has played a vital part in revolutionizing how consumers purchase fashion and beauty, owing to an exceptional customer experience. I am pleased about my new job and look forward to the chance to promote Myntra’s objective of democratising fashion while working with a highly brilliant team at Myntra, Sinha said. Sinha did BTech from IIT BHU and MBA in Marketing & Strategy from FMS Delhi.
Sinha comes from Flipkart, where she was the vice president of consumer growth and marketing. She began working for the e-commerce company in 2013 and has experience in a variety of positions and categories, including beauty and personal care, books, and general items, and home and furnishings.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown