Myntra join hands with Revieve to give an AI-powered skincare experience
By Sanjay Maurya
- As part of this collaboration with Revieve, Myntra has launched Digital Skincare Advisor, an AI-powered skincare solution.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is a collection of algorithms and intelligence that attempts to emulate human intelligence.
- Consumers can use the Digital Skincare Advisor by taking or uploading a selfie and answering a few questions on Myntra.
With the introduction of a partnership with Revieve, a personalized digital brand experience firm for the beauty, skin, health, and wellness categories co-headquartered in Chicago and Helsinki, Myntra continues to strengthen its offering as the country’s burgeoning go-to beauty destination. As part of this collaboration with Revieve, Myntra has launched Digital Skincare Advisor, an AI-powered skincare solution that gives its growing base of beauty shoppers a personal guide on their skincare journey, allowing them to set and achieve personal skincare goals and receive handpicked routines that meet all of their specific needs.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a collection of algorithms and intelligence that attempts to emulate human intelligence. One of these is machine learning, and deep learning is one of the machine learning approaches.
Myntra announces partnership with Revieve
|Industry – Internet||Industry – Computer Software|
|Company size – 1,001-5,000 employees||Company size – 51-200 employees|
|Headquarters – Bangalore, Karnataka||Headquarters – Chicago, IL|
|Type – Privately Held||Type – Privately Held|
|Founded – 2007||Founded – 2016|
Consumers can use the Digital Skincare Advisor by taking or uploading a selfie-and answering a few questions on Myntra about their skin type and any personal skin concerns they’d like to discuss with the Skincare Advisor.
Revieve’s proprietary computer vision technology analyses over 120 skin variables and provides individualized product suggestions and skincare advice to consumers in seconds. The solution, which is designed to give users a step-by-step overview of their skincare journey, helps them accomplish their skin objectives faster by automatically proposing products and treatments that are right for them based on their goals and profile data, such as age, skin type, and location.
As leading early adopters of best-in-class technologies to benefit our customers, we are confident that the Digital Skincare Advisor will further establish our customer connect and tech prowess by enabling objective AI-based product suggestions uniquely tailored to our customer’s personal needs, said Lalitha Ramani, Myntra’s chief product officer.
Technologies like Revieve’s AI Skincare Advisor will soon become a standard in India, making it easier for consumers to assess their skincare needs from anywhere, anytime, said Sampo Parkkinen, chief executive officer of Revieve.
In the last year, Myntra has added over 150 new brands to its portfolio, bringing the total number of brands it offers to over 650.
- Success Story of Ratan Tata
- Gautam Adani biography, Journey from ₹100 Note to India’s Second Richest Man
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021