New Royal Enfield Classic 350 to launch on August 27, price, features details
- The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is getting a major update, and the new revised Classic 350 might be unveiled soon.
- The new edition of the bike is projected to be more expensive due to its updated list of features and new powertrain.
- A new powertrain for the Classic 350 will be adapted from the Meteor 350. Meteor’s J-platform will use on the bike.
New Royal Enfield Classic 350 to launch on August 27, price, and features details
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is getting a major update, and the new revised Classic 350 might be unveiled soon. The updated Classic 350 is likely to incorporate features from Royal Enfield’s newest models, such as the Meteor 350.
The launch of the updated version of the Classic 350 is scheduled for the last week of August, according to HT Auto. There has been no official invitation from Royal Enfield for any event.
The future Classic 350 will receive an improved equipment list as well as the engine from the Meteor 350, which is a low-riding version of the Classic 350. The upgraded Tripper Turn-by-Turn Navigation, as well as a small screen to let riders navigate using a Bluetooth connection with their smartphone, will be available on the new Classic 350.
A new powertrain for the Classic 350 will be adapted from the Meteor 350. Meteor’s J-platform will use on the bike. A 349cc DOHC single-cylinder engine will power the bike.
New Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
The outgoing model of the Classic 350 just received a price increase, more than 2 lakhs (ex-showroom, Ahmedabad). The beginning price is under 1.8 lakh rupees (ex-showroom, Ahmedabad).
The new edition of the bike is projected to be more expensive due to its updated list of features and new powertrain. According to the report, Royal Enfield may price the bike at roughly INR 1.85 lakh as a starting point.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Specifications
|Engine Type||Air-cooled fuel injection, Single cylinder 4 stroke|
|Max Power||19.36 PS @ 5250 rpm|
|Max Torque||28 Nm @ 4000 rpm|
|No. of Cylinders||1|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Valve Per Cylinder||2|
|Drive Type||Chain Drive|
|Starting||Kick and Self Start|
|Fuel Supply||Fuel Injection|
|Gear Box||5 Speed|
|City Mileage||41.93 kmpl|
|Highway Mileage||38.46 kmpl|
|Fuel Capacity||13.5 L|
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown