Ola electric scooter sale to begin today, know price, buying process, and more
By Sanjay Maurya
- You will not be able to purchase the S1 scooter from an Ola Electric dealership. Instead, the entire process will be conducted online.
- The window for outright purchases starts on Wednesday (September 8) for those interested.
- The Ola S1 is priced at INR 99,999, while the S1 Pro is priced at INR 129,999.
The Ola Electric S1 and S1 Pro scooters were launched in India on August 15 with tremendous fanfare and a starting price of INR 1 lakh. While the pricing would vary depending on the various electric vehicle subsidies available in different parts of the country, Ola Electric is betting on pre-launch bookings to boost its prospects. The window for outright purchases starts on Wednesday (September 8) for those interested.
Bookings for Ola’s first e-scooter have been open since July, and the response has been incredibly positive. In the first 24 hours, the e-scooter received 1 lakh reservations. However, the corporation has not stated how many units have been registered so far. Here are a few things to remember if you’ve booked an Ola Scooter or are planning to buy one.
How to buy Ola electric scooter?
You will not be able to purchase the S1 scooter from an Ola Electric dealership. Instead, the entire process will be conducted online. Prospective buyers will have to pay a token amount of INR 499 to reserve the vehicle. They can finish the purchase by paying the remaining cash and selecting colors starting September 8, when it goes on sale.
Ola electric scooter delivery
After completing the purchase, the buyer will be informed of their place on the waiting list as well as the number of customers in line ahead of them. The scooter will be delivered to the buyer’s home by Ola, with deliveries expected to begin in August.
Ola electric scooter price
The S1 and the higher-end S1 Pro are 2 types of Ola Electric’s e-scooter. The Ola S1 is priced at INR 99,999, while the S1 Pro is priced at INR 129,999.
Ola electric scooter financing options
Ola Electric has partnered with many banks and financial organizations to provide its customers low-interest loans. These are some of the banks:
- Bank of Baroda
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDFC First Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- AU Small Finance Bank
- Jana Small Finance Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Prime
- TATA Capital and YES Bank
Some of these will start disbursing loans as soon as September 8, while others may take longer.
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021