Purvanchal Expressway Launch: Prime Minister Modi to land in a C-130J Super Hercules plane
By Smita Kumar
- Time taken from Ghazipur to Delhi will be 10 hours.
- The vehicles are expected to move at a speed of 100 km per hour.
- The proposal to connect Bihar with Ghazipur is being discussed.
- No toll tax at present.
- The six-lane expressway can be expanded to eight lanes in the future.
- It will take around four hours to cover the entire distance of the Purvanchal Expressway.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is all set to inaugurate the 341-km long Purvanchal Expressway on Tuesday in the Sultanpur district of Uttar Pradesh. The launch scheduled at 1:30 pm is expected to witness Prime Minister Modi and Defence Minister Rajnath Singh land at the airstrip in a C-130J Super Hercules plane. The Prime Minister will witness an air show by the Indian Air Force post-launch. The air show will take place on the 3.2 km airstrip constructed on the expressway which as per information, will see the participation of Sukhoi, Mirage, Rafale, and AN-32 aircraft.
The Purvanchal Expressway starts from Chandsarai village in Lucknow and ends at Haidaria village on National Highway 31 in Ghazipur, that is, 18 km from the UP-Bihar border. Also, the expressway will have seven major bridges, seven railway overbridges, 114 minor bridges and 271 underpasses.
It was in July in the year 2018 that the Prime Minister had laid the foundation of the Purvanchal Expressway in Azamgarh. It has been constructed at an estimated cost of Rs. 22,500 crore. As per an official statement, the eastern parts of Uttar Pradesh will have an enhancement in economic development. Especially, the districts of Lucknow, Barabanki, Amethi, Ayodhya, Sultanpur, Ambedkar Nagar, Azamgarh, Mau, and Ghazipur will be benefitted economically.
It is being said that it will take around 4 hours to cover the entire distance of the Purvanchal Expressway. At present, people do not have to pay toll tax. After some time, a private company will charge the toll tax. The government is expected to earn a revenue of Rs.202 crore through this expressway. The six-lane expressway can be expanded to 8 lanes in the future.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown