PwC to create 10,000 additional jobs in 5 years invest INR 1,600 cr
By Sanjay Maurya
- PwC India will invest up to INR 1,600 crore and generate over 10,000 new jobs over the next five years.
- A large percentage of employment would be in the digital, cloud, cyber, analytics, and new technologies.
- PwC would also boost campus placements by fivefold and spend at least 1% of its profits in India to upskill partners and people.
PwC India to create 10,000 additional jobs in 5 years invest INR 1,600 cr
PwC India, a global consulting business, announced on 11th August that it will invest up to INR 1,600 crore and generate over 10,000 new jobs over the next five years.
PwC India chairperson Sanjeev Krishan said we will continue to focus on assisting our clients, people, and other stakeholders in creating the virtuous circle of gaining trust and achieving long-term results that are required to achieve this unique goal.
India has excellent fundamentals, according to Krishan, notably in terms of demography and an ecosystem that encourages innovation. He went on to explain that PwC’s new strategy will help India’s economic development by utilizing the domestic market’s potential and creating more chances.
PwC’s new approach aims to fulfill increased transparency and stakeholder engagement expectations. This brings together expertise from a variety of fields, including: –
- Data privacy
- ESG and artificial intelligence (AI)
According to PwC’s Krishan, the firm wants to combine technology with its expertise in areas such as strategy, risk, deals, tax strategy, and management consulting to provide customers with long-term value.
With an investment of up to INR 1,600 crore, the British accounting firm hopes to create over 10,000 new employment over the next five years. According to a PricewaterhouseCoopers India release, a large percentage of employment would be in the digital, cloud, cyber, analytics, and new technologies.
PricewaterhouseCoopers would also boost campus placements by fivefold and spend at least 1% of its profits in India to upskill partners and people. The company will also increase its focus on India’s up-and-coming unicorns and startups, as well as establish a research institute to assist clients in identifying new trends across industries.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a worldwide network of professional services firms that operate as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC is the world’s second-largest professional services network.
Accounting, taxation, strategy management, auditing, and human resource consulting are among the services provided by the company. PricewaterhouseCoopers provides services to clients in the aerospace, insurance, banking, defense, automotive, energy, government, hospitality, consumer markets, health care, and transportation industries all over the world.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown