Salman Khan launches India’s First Crypto Token GARI, everything we know so far
By Sanjay Maurya
- Salman Khan the highest paid Bollywood actor unveiled GARI Coin by Chingari, India’s first-ever crypto social token.
- Salman Khan will be the brand ambassador for the crypto social token.
- The ceremony happened after he announced a few days ago that he would also launch his NFTs (nonfungible tokens).
On 16th October, Bollywood actor Salman Khan unveiled GARI Coin by Chingari, India’s first-ever crypto social token. Salman Khan will be the brand ambassador for the crypto social token. Apart from Salman Khan, prominent actors such as Vaani Kapoor, Sonali Seygall, Kubra Sait, and other celebrities such as Nucleya and Maniesh Paul were also present at the launch ceremony.
The ceremony happened after he announced a few days ago that he would also launch his NFTs (nonfungible tokens). He wrote in a tweet, I’m excited to announce the debut of Chingari’s GARI Tokens reward programme and NFT Marketplace. My Video NFTs are available exclusively on the GARI NFT Marketplace. Let’s toast to a new era in content creation and monetization!!! #GariTokens #ChingariKiGari. Shera, the Bollywood actor’s bodyguard, followed him to the launch event and also accompanied him to the stage.
All you need to know about Gari Crypto Token
App for short-form video with its crypto token GARI, Chingari has entered the cryptocurrency world. According to the business, GARI, a fungible blockchain token, would serve as “both a future in-app money and a governance token.” The token will be developed with the help of the Solana blockchain. Digital assets (social tokens) backed by a person, brand, or community. According to the firm, “they enable creators to obtain more equitable income and establish better ties with fans.”
Four actor groups drive the Chingari ecosystem: 1) content makers, 2) viewers, 3) advertising, and 4) developers. GARI tokens serve as a bridge between various stakeholders on the platform. Users can use this software to make short videos and share them with the rest of the world.
You will receive a Gari token every time you make a video on Chingari. The Chingari app allows users to create and share short videos. A GARI token will be provided to each creator who creates a video. GARI tokens can also be used for cross-border transactions, such as purchasing items or services directly from author profiles or videos. The products mention in the videos can be purchased with GARI tokens.
Latest prices of popular cryptocurrencies:
|Cryptocurrency||Price (US Dollar)||Market cap||24-hour change||Volume (24 Hours)|
|Bitcoin||59,694.90||$1.12 trillion||3.44%||$1.56 billion|
|Ether||3,827.94||$449.38 billion||5.51%||$1.28 billion|
|Dogecoin||0.232463||$30.58 billion||-1.44%||$1.22 billion|
|Litecoin||183.76||$12.63 billion||2.37%||$118.28 million|
|XRP||1.14||$114.17 billion||0.57%||$4.77 billion|
|Cardano||2.19||$71.17 billion||0.67%||$190.15 million|
- Success Story of Ratan Tata
- Gautam Adani biography, Journey from ₹100 Note to India’s Second Richest Man
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021