Shark Tank India Season 2: How to apply & register; here’s a step-by-step guide
After the massive success of Season 1, the reality show Shark Tank India is back on TV with Season 2 and is all set to enthrall the audience with fresh content and format.
The show started streaming from 2nd January on Sony Entertainment Television. Since the show is focused on the exchange of business ideas, it provides a perfect platform for newbie investors, first-generation entrepreneurs & also start-ups to learn & experiment in their businesses.
The show serves as a great platform for startup founders and entrepreneurs who are seeking funding for their products or idea. All they have to do is present their business idea to a panel of investors called “sharks”.
Shark Tank India
- Network: Sony Entertainment Television
- First episode date: 20 December 2021
- Number of episodes: 35
- Based on: Shark Tank
- Genre: Reality television
- Original language: Hindi
Shark Tank India Season 1 host Rannvijay Singh Singha has been replaced by stand-up comedian Rahul Dua in the second season. Meanwhile, two judges from Season 1 will be missing from Shark Tank India Season 2, BharatPe co-founder Ashneer Groverand Mamaearth co-founder Ghazal Alagh.
The shark panel this season includes CarDekho Group founder Amit Jain, who replaced former BharatPe co-founder Ashneer Grover; Piyush Bansal, CEO, Lenskart; Vinita Singh, Co-Founder, and CEO of Sugar Cosmetics; Aman Gupta, Co-Founder, and CMO, boAt; Anupam Mittal, Founder, Shaadi.com and Namita Thapar, Executive Director, Emcure Pharmaceuticals.
Shark Tank IndiaEligibility
Any Indian citizen above the age of 18 can take part in the business reality TV show. However, no one can participate on behalf of another person. Also, you do not need to have a business product to enter the show as participants from all stages of business can apply on Shark Tank India.
Shark Tank IndiaApplyProcess
- First of all, you have to go to www.sharktank.sonyliv.com. You can also do this by downloading the Sony Liv app.
- After this enter the mobile number on which you will get OTP.
- Now enter the OTP and then select the language of your choice (Hindi or English).
- The registration form will appear in the language you have chosen.
- Fill out your profile in this form.
- On another page, you will have to give information about your business.
- You will also have to submit your pitch in which provide as much information as possible.
- Now, if your idea impresses the Shark Tank team, they will contact you.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown