HONE YOUR APTITUDE SKILLS ONLINE WITH BIG TUTOR
Sharpening the aptitude skills for either competitive examinations or the placement in reputed companies becomes quite indispensable. It’s not easy to solve complex aptitude problems without the help of proper and systematic guidance. Critical brainstorming and tricks are the answers to complicated questions. Aptitude learning requires logically proficient faculty not the teachers who lack the expertise.
Indian Test-Prep industry has come a long way from being either a metro focused ‘star teacher’ or largely unregulated home-tuitions driven delivery, catering mostly to the creamy layer. Explosive growth in employment opportunities, increasing school’s penetration, higher-end and professional avenues fueled by rising Government focus and expenditure, rising private institutions, as well as corporate involvement, burgeoning middle class, and most importantly technology-led blurring of geographical boundaries, has changed the basic fabric of the industry.
APTITUDE BASED EXAMS MARKET IN INDIA
For any aptitude based exam preparations, a lot of onus lies on the faculty and his/her elegance of innovatively presenting the subject matter to the students. Hence, technology as a tool is even more important in a knowledge-based segment to increase the accessibility of domain experts to masses.
Knowledge exams require accurate and in-depth knowledge about the subject. More often, there is just one standard method of solving a problem, which generally can’t always be arrived at by intuition or elimination. Rather, it needs to be learned and in some cases, memorized. De facto, in schools and colleges, academic education is more focused and teachers impart education from the course books only. By this students do not learn to solve the problems by applying out of the box thinking.
BigTutor mused and found it as the major problem for the students to crack the tough exams of the privately owned large organizations. A potential problem with a golden opportunity to help millions of students to crack the aptitude tests and shape their career by helping in getting jobs in IT & Non-IT organizations. BigTutor is addressing this problem for students by bringing a mix of expertise and technology to deliver online learning. The founder and CEO of the organization are Praneeth Reddy.
BigTutor delivers online Aptitude learning to students and educational institutions across India. Since 2017, they have been on a mission to help students succeed, by taking the first step into their professional careers by helping them to crack the toughest Aptitude Tests across various government and privately owned organizations.
“BigTutor brings you smart preparation solutions to ensure that nothing stands between you and your Dream Job”~Praneeth Reddy
BigTutor is an Aptitude Learning Institution that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in Aptitude Learning, teaching and technology. They are committed to student’s success, focused on helping students to achieve an essential advantage in Aptitude Tests by delivering expertise born from experience to address critical challenges involved in Aptitude Tests Preparation.
BigTutor’s mission is to impact 10 million students across India and help them to get ready for Aptitude Test so that they get their desired jobs in their preferred Government or privately owned organizations
STANDING APART FROM THE CROWD
They believe that a great learning solution should be valuable, enduring, forward-looking, and actionable. Their optimistic, ‘get-it-done’ culture in the face of the high-impact situation is a part of their DNA. In a world where every decision matters, three key things set them apart are:
- Winning Culture: They thrive on achieving excellence by introducing informed solutions through a combination of in-depth research and rigorous analysis that is tailored to the specific dynamics of the student’s needs.
- Performance over Promises: They confront each challenge or opportunity without preconceived notions, and their learning solutions are based on the facts rather than assumptions.
- Speed to Results: Results are what matter in a professional career. They deliver results with a focus on making a superfast and sustainable difference through their Smart Preparation Solutions.
BigTutor provides online Aptitude Training Classes & Courses to solve most complex General Aptitude Questions for Interview, Competitive Examination, and Bank Entrance Test. Their services include –
- Personal Coaching: It’s a one -to- one coaching classes delivered to students virtually through the internet. Personalized coaching that students can join from anywhere in the world. Classes are held weekly or over the weekend.
- Group Coaching: Group coaching is delivered online to multiple students at once. These classes are held weekly or over the weekend. Students can sign up for their favorite course, select the coaching timing, and hop on to fulfill their dreams.
- Institutions Coaching: They have covered schools, colleges, and large groups in need of Aptitude Training with their Educational Institutions coaching, and looking forward to hosting special classes. Institutions can select the course and get in touch with your preferred time. BigTutor experts will hold exclusive classes for Institutions.
- As part of their Aptitude-Test Preparations, they cover the following courses
- Quantitative Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude Tests evaluate the numerical ability and problem-solving skills of candidates. This test is indispensable for several important entrance exams in different fields. This Advanced Course will help the students who are preparing for any type of interview, entrance tests, and competitive exams.
- Verbal Reasoning: It’s an advanced course with solutions and explanations for an interview, entrance tests, and competitive exams. Verbal Aptitude is the ability to use the written language and understand the concepts presented through words
- Non-Verbal Reasoning: Non-Verbal Aptitude, also called non-verbal reasoning, involves the ability to understand and analyze information presented visually and solve problems logically. Non-verbal aptitude tests are used extensively in selection and assessment processes.
INSIGHTS OF THE COURSE
There are three main parts in which the curriculum of BigTutor is divided:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
In Quantitative Aptitude, two sub-categories are focused which are Arithmetical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Arithmetical Ability: The topics which are highlighted are: Numbers, HCF and LCM of Numbers, Decimal Fractions, Simplification, Square Roots and Cube Roots, Average, Problems on Numbers, Problems on Ages, Surds and Indices, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Chain Rule, Time and Work, Pipes and Cistern, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Boats and Streams, Alligation or Mixture, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Logarithms, Area, Volume and Surface Areas, Races and Games of Skill, Calendar, Clocks, Stocks and Shares, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, True Discount, Bankers Discount, Heights and Distances, Odd Man Out and Series.
Data Interpretation: DI focusses on Tabulations, Bar Graphs, Pie Charts and Line Graphs.
Verbal Reasoning focusses on General Mental Ability and Logical Deduction.
General Mental Ability: It focusses on Series Completion, Analogy, Classification, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Puzzle Test, Sequential Output Tracing, Direction Sense Test, Logical Venn Diagrams, Alphabet Test, Alpha – Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test, Mathematical Operations, Logical Sequence of words, Arithmetical Reasoning, Inserting The Missing Character, Data Sufficiency, Eligibility Test, Assertion and Reason, Situation Reaction Test, Verification of Truth of the Statement.
Logical Deduction: It includes Logic, Statement – Arguments, Statement – Assumptions, Statement – Course of Action, Statement – Conclusions, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Theme Detection, Cause and Effect Reasoning.
Non-Verbal Reasoning covers the topics such as Series, Analogy, Classification, Analytical Reasoning, MirrorImages, Water-Images, Spotting Out the Embedded Figures, Completion of Incomplete Pattern, Figure Matrix, Paper Folding, Paper Cutting, Rule Detection, Grouping of Identical Figures, Cubes and Dice, Dot Situation, Construction of Squares and Triangles, Figure Formation and Analysis.
THE FORMIDABLE TEAM
BigTutor team comprises of highly trained faculty who are specialized in their field of expertise.
PRANEETH REDDY: FOUNDER & CEO
Educational Institutions consult him to improve students’ Aptitude learning capabilities. Under his Leadership, Bigtutor has grown to be recognized among the most promising online Aptitude Learning Platform organization in India.
Praneeth is an experienced Chief Executive Officer with a demonstrated history of working with institutions and students to solve Students’ challenges, aptitude problems, and productivity issues. He is skilled in Consulting, Go-to-market Strategy, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
He is a graduate in Computer Science from the University of Madras. Praneeth is passionate about programming. He has worked as a Consultant on various projects spanning Automation, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Computing. He did extensive research in Cognitive Science.
Mrs. Meena is one of the directors at the BigTutor Organization. She completed her MTech in Computer Science from IIIT Hyderabad. She had worked on the most prestigious projects such as bing at Microsoft. Her core responsibilities include planning and organizing the operational growth of BigTutor in International Markets.
Nagi Reddy: Director
Mr. Nagi Reddy is the director at BigTutor Organization. He did his MTech in Aeronautics at IISc Bangalore. He has worked on Flight Safety for Space Capsule re-entry into the earth atmosphere at ISRO. His major responsibilities include planning and organizing the operational growth of BigTutor in domestic markets.
BigTutor has been into operation for the past 2 years since its inception in 2017 under the leadership of Mr. Praneeth Reddy. BigTutor has seen tremendous growth in the past couple of years in a highly fragmented yet competitive market
- Inception: BigTutor started its operation in 2017 from the cultural capital of India – Chennai to serve the domestic market of South India.
- Y2017: BigTutor introduced ‘Personalized Online Aptitude Coaching’ services to students across Chennai.
- Y2018: After the success of introducing ‘Personalized Online Aptitude’ coaching services for students, and with the growing demand for ‘Group Coaching’ among students, BigTutor introduced ‘Group Online Aptitude Coaching’ services to the markets of Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
- Y2019: Amidst the positive and successful response to our ‘Personalized & Group’ coaching services targeted towards students, BigTutor management team decides to extend ‘Aptitude Learning Solutions’ to educational institutions as well.