T20 WC semifinal: England vs New Zealand Head-to-head records, Playing11, key stats
By Sanjay Maurya
- In the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 semi-final, New Zealand will meet England.
- During the Super 12 round, England played five matches, they won four matches in this tournament while losing one.
- For the most part, the fast bowlers benefit from the surface.
In the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 semifinal, New Zealand will meet England. The T20 semifinal 1 match will take place on November 10. The semifinal match between New Zealand (Kane Williamson) vs England (Jos Buttler) will be placed at Sheikh Zayed Stadium. England finished first in Group 1 and advanced to the semi-finals. During the Super 12 round, England played five matches, they won four matches in this tournament while losing one.
New Zealand, on the other hand, came in second place in Group 2 and advanced for the semi-finals. New Zealand won four and lost one of their five games. We should speak about the expected playing XI in the match before the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 semi-final match between England and New Zealand.
- James Vince
- Jos Buttler (wk)
- Dawid Malan
- Jonny Bairstow
- Eoin Morgan (c)
- Moeen Ali
- Liam Livingstone
- Chris Woakes
- Chris Jordan
- Adil Rashid
- Mark Wood
- Martin Guptill
- Daryl Mitchell
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Devon Conway (wk)
- Glenn Phillips
- James Neesham
- Mitchell Santner
- Adam Milne
- Tim Southee
- Ish Sodhi
- Trent Boult
Venue: Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
For the most part, the fast bowlers benefit from the surface. The hitters will need to take some time to settle in before being able to accelerate. As a result of the dew effect, bowling first is a better alternative.
Top 3 Players in Today’s Match
- Jimmy Neesham – In this event, Jimmy Neesham hasn’t had much of a chance to impress. Neesham has managed to score 46 runs at a strike rate of 148.38 while also picking up two wickets at an economy of 6.
- Moeen Ali – With both bat and ball, Moeen Ali will be England’s trump card. So far in this World Cup, he has taken 7 wickets and scored 41 runs.
- Jos Buttler – England’s hero in this tournament Jos Buttler. In five matches, the English vice-captain has scored 240 runs at an average of 120 and a strike rate of 155.84.
Head to Head Records
- Matches played: 21
- England wins: 12
- New Zealand wins:7
- No Result: 1
- Tied: 1
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown