T20 World Cup: India vs New Zealand predicted playing11, Pitch report, Injury Update, more
By Sanjay Maurya
- Pandya has been certified fit to play for New Zealand; it is unlikely that he will be able to bowl.
- India might even go with three spinners, which would mean Ravi Ashwin would take Bhuvneshwar’s position.
- After winning the toss, a team should choose to field first, as teams have found it difficult to set a target on this location.
Virat Kohli and his teammates will attempt to bounce back against New Zealand in their second Super 12 game after a humiliating 10-wicket loss to Pakistan in their first match. “We’re not a team that punches the panic button,” Kohli remarked after the loss to Pakistan, but the Men in Blue are unlikely to make any changes to their team against New Zealand. Two modifications are most likely to occur.
India might replace Hardik Pandya and Bhuvneshwar Kumar with Ishan Kishan and Shardul Thakur instead of Hardik Pandya and Bhuvneshwar Kumar. Although Pandya has been certified fit to play for New Zealand, it is unlikely that he will be able to bowl. As a result, the management of Team India may opt to rest him. India might even go with three spinners, which would mean Ravi Ashwin would take Bhuvneshwar’s position and Thakur would continue to warm the bench.
Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma
- KL Rahul
- Virat Kohli (c)
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Rishabh Pant (wk)
- Ishan Kishan
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Ravi Ashwin/Shardul Thakur
- Mohammed Shami,
- Varun Chakaravarthy
- Jasprit Bumrah.
- Martin Guptill
- Tim Seifert(wk)
- Kane Williamson(c)
- Devon Conway
- Glenn Phillips
- Jimmy Neesham
- Mitchell Santner
- Daryl Mitchell/Todd Astle
- Lockie Ferguson
- Ish Sodhi
- Trent Boult
So far, the pitches in Dubai have aided hitters, and the same is predicted in an encounter between India vs New Zealand. Due to the dew effect, bowling at Dubai Ground becomes exceedingly difficult for teams defending totals in evening games. In the first half of the game, the Pacers would be able to garner some assistance. The second half, though, will be dominated by spinners as the pitch slows down. After winning the toss, a team should choose to field first, as teams have found it difficult to set a target on this location.
- Total Match – 65
- Chasing Team Won – 30 Times
- Team Batting First – 34 Times
- Highest Score – 211/3 (Sri Lanka vs Pakistan 2013)
- Lowest Score – 55/10 (West Indies vs England 2021)
- Star Sports 1
- Star Sports 1 HD
- Star Sports 1 Hindi
- Star Sports 1 Hindi HD
- Star Sports 1 Tamil
- Star Sports 1 Telugu
- Star Sports 1 Kannada.
India vs New Zealand match will also be live-streamed on Hotstar.
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021