Best Ways to Plan and Celebrate Holi 2021
HOLI has been and will always be a favorite festival for people from all walks of life, may it be from business, sports, films, fashion, politics, law, education, dipped in the hues of love, bright colors, a colorful sky, and a festival of oneness. It represents the triumph of good over evil. It will be celebrated on March 29, 2021, this year. Businesses may also use the festival to advertise their items.
The many colors of Holi that we use to celebrate the festival teach us about the importance of diversifying our portfolio. The festival also teaches us how to diversify our investments through asset classes in order to reduce risk and increase returns. To improve your financial health, learn about various investments such as mutual fund SIPs, government schemes, and wealth building. If you want to participate in Holi festivities, pay attention to what should be done and what should not be done on Holi day.
What should we do?
- Always purchase organic and natural colors that are safe to play with, as synthetic hues can be extremely harmful. There are now a plethora of shops and online portals that offer natural and organic hues that will not damage your skin or hair when used.
- To shield your skin from colors, wear old full-sleeved and full-length skirts.
- Apply nail polish on both hands and toes to protect the nails from stains. Colors on your skin fade quickly, but hues on your nails last longer.
- Make sure the Colour does not come into contact with your eyes. Wear sunglasses and close your eyes if anyone applies hue to you.
- Try to play with red or pink shades because their stains are less stubborn, while green and purple colors are more stubborn and their stains take longer to disappear.
- Before going to play Holi, liberally apply lotion and coconut oil to your body and hair.
What we should not do?
- People who do not want to play should not be dragged. Enjoy the festival with friends and family who are involved.
- Playing with eggs, dirt, or something else that may hurt you or others is not a good idea.
- If you don’t want your skin to get dull easily, don’t get any facial or hair coloring done before Holi.
- If you want to drink alcohol, do so in moderation; you don’t want to wake up with a hangover the next day.
- Metallic dyes should not be used because they can be harmful to your health.
Holi is a festival dedicated to having a good time. So, take our advice and have a great time on holiday. During the transition time, take precautions to stay safe during COVID19.
- As everybody knows, the coronavirus has not yet been fully eradicated, and due to the changing weather, many infections have shown their presence. In such a scenario, it is important that certain precautions be taken while celebrating Holi. Holi is a festival of joy and enthusiasm, but it’s also important to maintain self-control.
- Some people eat cannabis in the form of cannabis pakoras, cannabis ladoos, or cannabis cold on this day. No one is aware that they are consuming so much cannabis. Unpleasant events occur often. As a result, cannabis can only be consumed in moderation. If you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or a heart condition, distance should be avoided. Aside from that, other forms of intoxication should be avoided.
- Be sure to wear a mask to avoid congested regions. Hands should be sanitized on a regular basis.
- Stop playing Holi with someone who is suffering from an illness such as a cough lion or a sore throat.
- If it’s mildly cold outside this time of year, don’t use cold water or wet colors on anyone. Don’t let the cold water you put in make others sick.
Holi is a holiday that is celebrated with great enthusiasm. On this day, everybody embraces one another by removing sadness and adding color to one another. This festival brings out the vibrant hues of love in people’s lives. As a result, Holi is sometimes referred to as the most beautiful festival. Holi is a festival that celebrates hope and joy. Holi teaches us to be cautious with our investments and avoid taking on too much risk with our portfolio. Second, saving is all about hoping for a better future but still living to battle another day. Every investor is filled with hope and joy as a result of the festival of colors.
Also Read:- Health Benefits Of Eating An Apple A Day