Why Financial Services must go Online?
Written By: Rashi Saral
Yes, Financial Services must go online, due to multiple of benefits. Undoubtedly, there can be no debate over why we should do transactions of money through internet. People find it extremely advantageous in today’s generation to do business online. Our honorable Prime Minister initiated the scheme of Digital India to endorse the financial services online. The main purpose of this scheme is to make the transfer of the money quickly through internet with safety. So, in this article, I am transcribing the advantages of carrying out the money related services through web.
The advantages of doing financial services online are as follows:
- Provide a comfort- People around the globe enjoys doing online transactions over internet, sitting comfortably in their cozy sofas. They can get access to their banks whenever and wherever they want. Using the mobiles and laptops, a person can quickly find the account details through internet. PAYTM services; shopkeepers and customers are using to propagate the agenda of Digital India.
- Purchase different items online- We can purchase different commodities online by sitting at our homes without going to shops. This includes placing an order for a book on amazon, buying trendy sandals and shoes from Snap deal, ordering food from Zomato, etc. Whatever order you place, the transaction for that happen online quickly and safely. This provides an immense comfort to the customers to shop online and make payment.
- Checking the transactions- Through online banking, you can check the transaction from your bank through mobile phones or laptops. This is the very quickest and easiest way to check the transactions from wherever and whenever you want to. It can deduct the unauthorized access also, if other user tries to do some wrong from your account, then it will send a reminder to alert you an unauthorized access. This will help you to quickly go and check the transaction that is made from your account and you can immediately inform to bank in this case.
- Transferring money between accounts: This is very convenient service where people easily sitting at offices, homes, cafes can transfer money between the two accounts or different accounts at near about no cost. There is no need to go to the financial institutions. Obviously it will take some for the internal transfer from one bank to other, but it is better to stand in a line in the banks for doing this process.
- Security issues– Online transactions reduce the risk of theft or robbery. With the help of Internet services, the transferring of money becomes secure and encrypted. For every transaction, a security code is provided to you, which cannot be copied by other users, so it’s pretty safe and secure. Without giving any second thought, go for online services but remember do not fall in the trap of fake loan providers, mediators, frauds which do their advertisement. Try to do proper investigation before any transaction.
- Time Consumption- It takes minimal time to transfer the money online, checking the transactions, order the food. The biggest advantage is the time savior. There is no reason of questioning why we should go for online services related to money? Rapid transactions will automatically increase the economic progress of our nation. Without thinking twice, go for transactions online. This will boost the commercial growth of the nation.
- No manual efforts: It’s natural if we are not going to banks for checking our deposits, withdrawal, and payment so it is saving our efforts and time. No manual work is needed. There is no time consumption as well as in the mid of our daily schedule or busy hours we do not need to go outside. Therefore, by doing financial services over internet we can reduce the amount of our time and manpower.
Now as an honest writer, I want to advice my all readers to try to use online services wisely. Do not do transactions from unauthorized sites which are going to be really risky and the chances of hacking the account and all is high. So, try to check everything before making any transaction. Do it safely.