Xiaomi 12X to launch in India soon: Expected price and specifications
By Sanjay Maurya
Although the Xiaomi 12 series has been released in China, its global availability remains unknown. The Xiaomi 12 series includes three phones: the Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro, and Xiaomi 12X. The final is a budget model (Xiaomi 12X), and according to the latest reports, the phone may be coming to India soon.
According to the rumour, the Xiaomi 12X would be released in India soon, with two memory options. The base model has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, while the step-up model has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Though we expect 12GB RAM on the top model.
Xiaomi 12X may introduce in India in three colour options
- Display – 6.28-inch (1080×2400)
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- Front Camera –32MP
- Rear Camera – 50MP + 5MP + 13MP
- RAM – 8GB
- Storage – 128GB
- Battery Capacity – 4,500mAh
- OS – Android
A 50-megapixel main lens, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide lens, and a 5-megapixel telemacro sensor are included in the Xiaomi 12X’s triple-lens camera configuration. There is a 32-megapixel selfie camera on the front, much like the previous Xiaomi 12 models. The Xiaomi 12X has a 4,500mAh battery and supports 67W wired charging. Wireless charging and Dolby Atmos are also supported.
According to the reports, the new Xiaomi smartphone would be offered in India in three colour options: Purple, Blue, and Gray. The information was released by 91Mobiles, which also speculates on the Xiaomi 12X’s cost once it hits Indian shores. According to the report, the basic edition of the phone might cost approximately INR 40,000 in India. With that in mind, we may expect the step-up model to cost roughly INR 45,000.
The Xiaomi 12X features a 6.28-inch AMOLED display with an FHD+ (2,400×1,080 pixels) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 1100 nits brightness, and HDR10+ certification, as well as a 120Hz refresh rate.
The new Xiaomi smartphone will be available in India in three colour variants, according to the reports: Purple, Blue, and Gray. The smartphone is powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 67W rapid charging capabilities. On the software side, the Xiaomi phone runs on Android 12 on top of the company’s MIUI 13 custom skin.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown