5 Tips for Successful Hair transplant
For those who go bald at a young age, the fact that hair transplants are becoming increasingly popular is a source of relief. Surgery to regrow hair on a bald head is no longer a distant dream. According to a recent study, the global hair transplant market 2020 was poised to register 24.0% CAGR and is expected to grow to USD 43.13 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 28.1 percent over the forecast period.
Hair transplant technology, as well as its growing popularity, has significantly reduced the issue of baldness or androgenic alopecia and the uncomfortable situations that it can cause. The phenomenon of baldness has troubled not only Indian youth but youth all over the world. When a person’s hair blows out, he or she begins to appear 10-15 years older than their actual age. When a man’s hair starts to fall out, his attitude changes. Self-confidence starts eroding. In crowds, parties, and interviews, the bald man begins to feel uneasy.
Here are 5 tips for a successful hair transplant:
(1) Choosing the Right Surgeon: Hair transplantation is a mixture of surgical and artistic abilities and lacking one of them could jeopardize the results you desire. For a good hair transplant, choosing an experienced doctor is important. The simple procedure of extracting hair grafts from the donor area and transplanting them to the desired bald area necessitates more than just what it appears to be. Yes, any cosmetic operation, especially hair transplant, requires adequate in-depth experience, customized holistic judicious decision making, and extraordinary skills with exceptional artistic vision.
(2) Choosing the Best Clinic and Team: A hair transplant is a complex operation because the surgeon must deal with microscopic hair follicles, and it is not just the surgeon that can make it successful; the whole team must work together to achieve the best results. The world-class clinic should be outfitted with the most up-to-date equipment and instruments like Malay Mehta Aesthetic Clinic.
(3) A natural-looking hairline: When it comes to determining the natural look of a hair transplant, the placement of each hair graft is crucial. An aesthetically pleasing hair transplant is defined by the ability to design the hairline based on the patient’s age, sex, and facial profile.
(4) Painless Hair transplant: The effectiveness of a transplant depends on how painless it is. Hair transplants that are done under local anesthesia and given only once before the operation can be very relaxing. To have a relaxed and blissful hair transplant experience, no repeated injections should be used during the process.
(5) Scarless Hair transplant: To be honest, no operation can be scarless, but the achievement lies in the fact that it is almost scarless. Yes, using any procedure, FUT (Follicular unit transplantation) or FUE (Follicular unit extraction), it is now possible to heal the donor region with almost invisible scarring using advanced techniques. The best hair transplantation could be performed using the most up-to-date techniques and technology. When the hair grows in, the scar won’t be visible at all.
In India, there are currently 483 registered hair transplant clinics. These transplantation has progressed significantly in recent years. The surgery’s difficulty has been greatly reduced. An injection numbs the region of the head surgery. After that, the hair on the back of the head is cut, and the hair of the head is positioned on the empty areas following surgery.
If you want to apply more thick permanent hair, it will take longer, and if you want to apply less hair, you will need to undergo 4 to 8 small surgeries. The head must be dressed for 2-3 days, and medicine must be taken as well. The wound recovers in 6–7 days after surgery. PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is given for better results. After three weeks, the transplanted hair begins to fall out, and new hairs begin to emerge. After that, fresh hair grows in for the next 6 to 9 months, and the baldness is finally gone.
Women’s baldness symptoms are much less common than men’s, but in today’s demanding world, hair growth issues have begun to affect women as well. In women, baldness occurs as a result of thyroid problems. Hair loss may be minimized if the medicine is taken after TSH, T3, and T4 levels are tested on a regular basis and on the advice of a doctor.
Hair transplant surgery, which first became common in the United States in the 1950s, is now very popular in India and has helped many young people overcome their baldness. Hair transplant surgery, according to doctors, is 95% successful. Along with head surgery, the practice of treating and transplanting beards, mustaches, and eyebrow hair is growing.
It is possible to regrow hair on a bald head nowadays. It was once thought similar to growing grass on stones which was almost impossible. Hair that has been lost can be regrown with the right care. The cosmetic outcomes that come under the hands of an artistic surgeon are the backbone of a good hair transplant. As a result, finding such surgeons is difficult since there are so few of them around the world.
Also Read:- Benefits of laughter therapy