List of Top 10 Schools of India in 2023-2024 | Top Ten Indian schools
Top most schools in India, Every parent wishes that their child grows up to be a better person than them. This dream can be fulfilled only when they are given the right kind of environment and education in their childhood. It is a well-known fact that young minds are most influential. best schools of india Every parent wishes for their children to attend one of India top ten schools. Are you a parent seeking the best school in India for your children to help them achieve their full potential? top schools list in India The schools listed below are the best and most prestigious schools in India in 2023.
Many young people struggle with their admission essays. this is understandable – a student that is fresh out of high-school often has no idea how to prepare a college-worthy paper. the best schools of india That’s when many people google ‘do my homework for money‘ and find an array of helpful services. A professional writer can help you create a perfect essay. (private tutoring)
Top 10 School of India | Top 10 Indian schools 2024
Best schools India
01 – St. Xavier’s Collegiate School
Independent school in Kolkata, West Bengal
- Type – Private primary and secondary school
- Established – 16 January 1860; 162 years ago
- Session – April–March
- Faculty – 83
- Number of students – 2,300
- Average class size – 40
- Curriculum: CISCE
St. Xavier’s Collegiate School in Kolkata is ranked first in our ranking of the top 10 best schools in India for 2024. In 1860, best schools in india the school was founded. Students receive a high-quality education here. Schools provide various facilities such as computer labs, libraries, auditoriums, and a variety of other amenities on campus. India best schools It was originally for Catholic boys.
02 – The Doon School
Boarding school in Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Address: Mall Rd, Krishna Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
- Founder: Satish Ranjan Das
- Founded: 10 September 1935
- Headmaster: Jagpreet Singh
- Annual fees: ₹1,025,000 (home students); ₹1,281,000 (international)
- Campus: 72 acres (297,314 m²)
- Age: 12 to 18
- Affiliation: IB, CISCE, IGCSE
The Doon School, which is located in Uttarakhand, Indian best schools is the next school on the list of 10 top schools in India for 2023. the best schools in india, This school was founded in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, in 1935. Dehradun is renowned as the educational capital of the country. The Doon School is one of India’s best schools, many well-known people of our country have started their career here. The Doon School has excellent facilities and provides a wonderful learning environment for children.
03 – The Shri Ram School – Gurugram
- Established – July 1988
- Chairperson – Arun Bharat Ram
- Director – Manika Sharma,
- Principal – Sudha Sahay (Senior School Aravali)
- Principal – Manisha Malhotra, (Senior School, Moulsari)
- Principal – Kartik Goel (Junior School, Vasant Vihar)
- Campuses – Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – Moulsari Avenue, DLF III, Gurgaon – Aravali – Hamilton Court Complex, DLF IV, Gurgaon; The Shri Ram Police Public School
Shri Ram School is the best International Day Boarding School in Delhi and Rajasthan. schools best Up to the senior secondary level, the school follows the curriculum of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). ranking of schools in india There are IGCSE and ISC exams for junior and senior students. It has elementary, middle, and high school classes as well as a pre-primary class. top 10 schools of india cbse. Here is a detail view of Top 10 schools in Delhi.
For younger and senior students, the Shri Ram School has a distinct infrastructure. This institution provides a broad range of disciplines organised into three streams: science, commerce, and humanities.
04 – La Martiniere For Girls School
- Address: Minto Park, Rawdon St, beside Vodafone, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Founded: 1836
- Founder – Major General Claude Martin
- Campus type – Urban
La Martiniere is one of the country’s most prominent schools, located in Kolkata, West Bengal. top schools of India The school is now ranked first in both academics and extracurricular activities. The school is concerned about the student’s entire development and offers them the most current knowledge and training. top schools in india, The school is only for girls .
05 – Mother’s International School
- Address: Sri Aurobindo Marg, Vijay Mandal Enclave, Kalu Sarai, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
- Founded: 23 April 1956
- School board: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Motto: More true, forever, more true
- Campus: Urban
In Delhi, there is a school called Delhi Mother’s International School. Because of its secure atmosphere, outstanding instructors, and superb facilities, this school is always the first choice of parents. It is not only a school but also a value-based educational institution that uses cutting-edge technology. The cost of tuition for this elite school is incredibly expensive, yet it provides great instruction that helps students become more talented. Here is a detail view of Top 10 schools in Delhi.
06 – Little Flower High School, Hyderabad
- Type – Private School
- Motto – Let Your Light Shine
- Established – 1953; 69 years ago
- Color(s) – Golden Yellow & Royal Blue
- Website – lfhshyd.org
Little Flower High School in Hyderabad is ranked sixth on our list of best schools in India for 2023. best schools in india list The school was founded in 1953. Little Flower School provides various facilities to the students such as an atrium, dining room, academic club, chemistry and computer labs, and a gym as well as a sports hall, an outfield cricket ground, etc.
07 – St. John’s High School
- Address: Sector 26, Chandigarh, 160019
- Founder: Congregation of Christian Brothers
- Founded: 1959
- Grades: KG-12
- Colors: Green, Blue, Yellow
- Affiliation: CBSE
In 2024, Chandigarh’s St. John’s High School is placed 7th on our list of the finest schools in India. The school was established in 1959 at this location. The school has everything needed to deliver high-quality education, including a green campus, modern computer laboratories, a library, and sports facilities.
08 – Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School
- Day/Boarding: Day-cum Boarding
- Types of School: Boys
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Founded in: 1994
- City: Hyderabad
Shree Swaminarayan International School is one of Hyderabad’s most prominent schools. This school was established in 1994. Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School has boarding and day-boarding facilities only for boys. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is followed by this school, which offers classes from I to XII.
09 – Bombay Scottish School
- Address: Raheja Vihar, Chandivali Farm House, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072
- Affiliation: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Wikimedia Foundation
- Founded: 1997, Powai, Mumbai
- Gender: Co-education
- Highest grade: Tenth grade
- Lowest grade: Kindergarten School
The Bombay Scottish School is a well-known school in Mumbai, India. The Scottish School was founded in 1847 and is very popular in Mumbai. The British Scottish School is a coeducational, private day school. The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) Board, which oversees the ISCE and ISC examinations for 10th and 12th grades, is followed by this school.
10 – Greenwood International High School
- Address: Chikkawadayarapura 8-14 State Highway 35 Near Heggondahalli, post, Gunjur Village, Varthur, Karnataka 560087
- Houses: Sapphire, Emerald, Topaz, Ruby
- Founded: 2004
- Affiliation: International Baccalaureate
- Mascot: The Banyan Tree
In Bangalore, India, Greenwood International High School is the best day boarding school. This school was established in 2004. Greenwood International High School is Bangalore’s sole national award-winning school. The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) ICSE Curricula and the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is provided in Greenwood International High School.