Written By: Yashika Sabharwal
8 Ways to Boost Your Confidence
Instead of telling yourself that you can’t do anything, look at the things you can do better.
Negative thinking is a disaster for Self Boosting and confidence development, especially negative self-talk, can terribly affect your self-confidence and esteem. Think positively, even if you don’t quite feel to do it. Instead of telling yourself that you can’t do something, try to look at the things you can do with happiness.
All you need for this is, Start focusing on finding solutions instead of brooding yourself over your problems. Remember, positive energy results in positive outcomes. Smile and laugh more, and spend time in the company of happy people.
“Self – Confidence is a positive mindset that requires effort to maintain, no matter what the situation you’re in” Perhaps these are very simple steps that can help you out:
- Be more active – workouts: Staying active physically and mentally both ways can keep you always upward from falling. Now, tell yourself to invest in your body. Step into it like incline and get moving to boost your stamina, similarly, stamina will boost confidence. You can easily practice your speech or presentation while you walk on a trade mill and cycling bike.
As you can easily see, it doesn’t seem to be difficult to give you confidence a little boost every day. It all depends upon widening your mind and making more conscious choices about how can you think and what you do for it.
- Drink water: Water clears your mind and system. You’ll think and perform better when you are super hydrated. Every day drinking Water habit reduces bloat.
Well, half your body weight in ounces. A healthy person needs to drink 30 to 50 ounces of fluid per day. Drinking water or juices and eating water-rich foods such as salads, fruit, and applesauce will affect your confidence very fast.
- No alcoholic beverages: Don’t worry, you can do it. While the glass of wine may seem to de-stress you, it adds empty calories to your diet and encourages you to make bad food choices. When you eliminate such alcoholic things like wine or beer, you might lose a pound or two without a lot of effort with good health.
- Eat more; eat better: Eat your meals on the go, or not until later in the evening. When you don’t eat all day, you feel destined to overdo it. Busy business persons have less time, for a sit-down meal.
Try to aim for 2-3 larger meals and 2-3 healthy snacks per day. Eat more leafy plants than meat products. Load up your meal on filling fiber. And, never be afraid of healthy fats as they not only taste good, but they satiate your hunger.
- Timely Sleep: Sleep is almost more important than exercising and being healthy for the booster confidence machine, you will be most confident whenever you go after a better sleep. Aim for 7 hours a night. Shut off the phone, TV and other distractions and let your body recharge by timely sleeping habits.
- Meditate: Whether it’s a morning meditation, extra stretching after a tough workout, or just simply closing the door to your office and sitting in silence for 15 minutes. Quieting your mind every day will reduce stress, which reduces the stress hormone cortisol in your body that can slow your metabolism.
- Dress for success: Yes, you heard it right. This Might sound like very ‘Cliché’. I said go shopping and look best and feel better. When you care about your appearance better then you tend to feel better for no matter what situation you feel after it, you will be confidence boosted after shop. For now, you want to look your best, and buy clothes which fit well. Clothing doesn’t communicate confidence much but proper grooming can, a fresh hair cut or some spa-like pampering yourself can create a big difference
- Keep Trying: Start with the little baby steps, and don’t expect too much from you in one go and don’t try to be comfortable overnight. Stepping out of your comfort zone need time and by stepping out from it you will achieve the goals confidently. With time, you’ll slowly extend your comfort zone. Try to boost your self-esteem, whether it is like trying to a new style of apparel clothing or starting a new fitness program. Do whatever you can to make yourself truly happy and proud of being you. Remember all of the good qualities you have. As long as you have faith in yourself, and you’re happy, that’s all that truly matters.
These steps may help to overcome and fears. Facing your fears is guaranteed to improve your self-confidence. You can approach it from either end. Build up your self-confidence, and you will defiantly get the success through the boost.