A Healthy Diet For A Healthy Night
The most important thing in every entrepreneur’s life is a good sleep. We all work continuously in order to get relaxed nights, especially in case of entrepreneurs, the efforts they made in busy day life is commendable, tight schedule, utter stress, sorting situation thoroughly makes the mind and the body physically and mentally ill. The sickness or absence of sleep may even leads to disaster. In order to capture relief in eyes and mental health, we the team of business connect magazine has tried to draw a sheer line in the frame of a healthy diet for a healthy night.
Our mind has its automatic clock alarm called circadian rhythm. These rhythm of subconscious mind tick tock the bell of sleepy head. When the body lacks tryptophan hormone levels, the frame of mind relaxation reduces. Though maintaining bedtime rituals, consistent bedtime and turning off phone screen 30 minutes before the bed is recommended points.
Collecting the natural tips and tricks suggested by the best Dietitian in Delhi, the team has prepared the canvas of mind relaxation. Let’s have a slight walk through the natural world:-
1. CHEERS FOR GLASS OF CHERRY JUICE:-
Fruits are always been bulk providers of healthy vitamins and proteins. Study shows that cherry owes tryptophan orders that can effectively sooth sleeping habits than any other chemical substances. So cheer up for healthy glass of cherry juice before the bed so as to maintain the body’s circadian rhythm.
2. SAY NO TO ALCOHOL:-
There is a Big NO for alcohol intakes as alcohol hits a major throw on the healthy sleeping behavior of an individual. It seems to diffuse the body relaxing hormone levels in the busy and hectic life especially in case of entrepreneurs. For them it becomes very necessary to have sleepy nights and mental stability.
3. DOSE OF MELATONIN SUPPLEMENTS:-
For the ones having sleeping disorders, medical practitioner suggest the dose of melatonin supplements to build a slight change in tryptophan hormone. The treatment features healthy and happy sleeps. 3-5gm of the supplements are advised half an hour before the bed so as to promote mind relaxation.
Also Read: Take a Dive to top 10 NATURAL Health Healers
4. TRY SOME WALNUTS AND ALMONDS:-
Almonds are rich source of magnesium and walnuts owns high concentration of amino acid sequence to raise tryptophan orders. These are the best way to get relaxed nights and drift off to the bed so easily.
5. BOWL OF HONEY AND FLAKES:-
Having honey at night re-stocks the liver with glycogen and ensures good sleep. It reinforces the fact that one can use honey for good sleep. The recent discovery of revolutionary Hibernation Diet has revealed that eating fructose-rich foods such as honey before bed helps burning fat and to increase stamina. It also pens best time to burn fat is while sleeping. Taking honey at bedtime can activate our body’s natural recovery and help to beat insomnia.
So, we wrap up the sleepy discussion and hopes that these do’s and don’ts will gift you healthy nights. Wish you very happy sleep!! Delta Flower
A healthy diet can help promote better sleep and lead to a healthy night’s rest. Here are some tips for a healthy diet for a healthy night:
- Eat a balanced diet: Include a variety of nutrient-dense foods such as whole grains, fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats in your diet.
- Limit caffeine and alcohol intake: Avoid consuming caffeine and alcohol close to bedtime as they can interfere with sleep.
- Incorporate magnesium-rich foods: Magnesium is a mineral that can promote relaxation and sleep. Include foods such as spinach, almonds, avocado, and dark chocolate in your diet to increase your magnesium intake.
- Choose foods with tryptophan: Tryptophan is an amino acid that can help promote sleep. Foods high in tryptophan include turkey, chicken, eggs, nuts, and seeds.
- Avoid heavy meals before bedtime: Heavy meals can cause discomfort and disrupt sleep. Try to have your last meal at least 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- Drink herbal tea: Herbal teas such as chamomile, lavender, and valerian root can promote relaxation and help you sleep better.
- Avoid processed and high-sugar foods: These foods can cause a spike in blood sugar levels, leading to difficulty in falling and staying asleep.
Remember that a healthy diet is just one component of a healthy lifestyle that promotes good sleep. Other factors such as regular exercise, stress management, and good sleep hygiene practices are also important.