How to Download CBSE Class 12th Syllabus Online
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus: Central Board of Secondary Education designs the class 12 syllabus every year. The syllabus is designed as per the latest curriculum of the respective academic year. CBSE class 12 syllabus acts as a guide for the students through which they can prepare for their exams. This year, the board has decided to remove the 2 terms examination system and will conduct the exam only in a single term. Therefore, students will have to cover the whole CBSE class 12 syllabus for the final examination.
The latest CBSE Class 12th Syllabus and other details can be checked here which will help you while preparing for the exam.
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus – Benefits & Objectives
There are various benefits of CBSE class 12 syllabus. The syllabus provides detailed information about all the sections and units that are included in the syllabus. Other benefits and objectives of the CBSE class 12 syllabus are listed below:
- The syllabus consists of the complete course structure while including the weightage of marks for each section.
- The CBSE class 12 syllabus overviews the pattern of the exam through which the students can figure out the type of questions to be asked in the exam.
- The syllabus is used to design the question paper for the exam which can help the students prepare for their board exams.
- CBSE class 12 syllabus acts as a guide for both the students and the teachers.
- Understanding the chapters and patterns will also help the students appear for entrance exams such as JEE Main, BITSAT, and others.
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Syllabus?
The students can find the CBSE class 12 syllabus on the official website of CBSE. They can follow the steps mentioned below to download the CBSE class 12 syllabus:
- Go to the official website at cbseacademic.nic.in or cbse.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the download section at the top navigation bar.
- Under the download section, click on syllabus.
- Choose class 12 syllabus link.
- Choose the subject for which you want to download the syllabus in PDF.
- Click on download option at top right to download syllabus.
CBSE Class 12 syllabus – Major Subjects
Some of the major subjects that are included in CBSE class 12 syllabus are listed below:
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Engineering Graphics
- Physical Education
- Informatics Practices
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus – Additional Subjects
Some of the additional subjects that are included in CBSE class 12 syllabus are listed below:
- Information Technology
- Web Application
- Financial Markets Management
- Beauty & Wellness
- Front Office Operations
- Typography & Computer Application
- Office Procedures & Practices
- Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Music Production
- Business Administration
- Library & Information Science
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus – Optional Language Subjects
Some of the language subjects that are included in CBSE class 12 syllabus are listed below:
- English Elective
- English Core
- Hindi Elective
- Hindi Core
- Urdu Elective
- Urdu Core
- Sanskrit Elective
- Telugu Telangana
The complete list of subjects included in the class 12 syllabus can be checked by visiting the official website of CBSE.
Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 12 Syllabus
In order to secure well in the exam, it is not only important to be well versed with the syllabus but also to have an effective preparation plan. The students can follow the below-mentioned Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 12 Syllabus which will help the students score well in their board exams:
- Start your preparation at least 6 months before your board exams. Do not wait for the last minute as the syllabus is very vast and you will not be able to cover it all in a short period of time.
- Make sure that you are well versed with the syllabus and the exam pattern which will help you understand the nature of the questions asked in the exam and prepare
- Make a timetable for your studies as per your schedule and stick to it.
- Prepare your own notes when you learn any concept and use them to revise later.
- In case you are bored with a subject, switch to the next subject.
- Do not hesitate to watch online videos and ask your teachers for help in your studies.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply