Assisting Businesses in the Seamless Adoption of Cloud Technology with a Comprehensive Range of Cloud-native Solutions
Creating a personalized cloud strategy and roadmap to modernize, scale, and secure applications cost-effectively and execute flawlessly to deliver business value! Incorporated in the year 2022, Infra360, the creative vision of Deepak Agrawal, Founder & CEO, is a customer-centric and employee-friendly cloud consulting company, driven by a vision to empower rapidly expanding tech-enabled businesses to achieve their digital transformation and cloud modernization goals.
With the head office in Bangalore and a branch in Gurugram, the company offers state-of-the-art cloud-native solutions and services to assist companies in using the potential of cloud innovation to move, scale, and secure their applications worldwide. Focused on cooperation, communication, and transparency, Infra360 strives to work closely with clients throughout the entire project lifecycle to ensure that they are updated and involved at every stage of the project lifecycle.
Infra360 is agile, adaptable, and staffed by experienced cloud consultants with extensive knowledge of the latest cloud technologies, industry trends, well-architected designs, and best practices. It offers a wide range of services, including cloud strategy development, cloud migration, cloud architecture design, cloud security, cloud management, and ongoing support.
The sole mission of Infra360 is to be a trusted partner and advisor to clients, driving their success through the power of cloud technology. The small but dedicated team of 10 members of the company employs their skills, proficiency, and resources to work closely with clients to analyze and audit their current systems. They then create and implement specialized cloud solutions that fuel their company’s expansion and success “The overall journey has been remarkable.
I am proud to share that in less than a year we have added more than 10 clients, created a team of more than 10, and set up all the significant departments, including hiring, human resources, finance, payroll, marketing, and sales. And this all has been achieved without any debt, investment, or external support. Now we are looking for the next stage of expansion”, quoted the magnificent man.
Unveiling the Inception Story of Infra360
The entrepreneurial bug is believed to be contagious. As the visionary leader, Deepak Agrawal comes from a business oriented family, he acquired it even as a young child. The hardest part of starting this business, which he had been attempting to do for a while, was finding the first gig. Something miraculous occurred, and he received his first project from a Bangalorebased US-based cyber security company. Therefore, the journey begins!
“My primary obstacle was making the transition from a fulltime job to a full-time business without any financial support or funding. When you are presented with a dream offer and the chance to relocate to Singapore, this becomes more challenging”, shared the leading man. Hiring someone who can assist him with project delivery, assembling the correct team, and covering their salary was another significant challenge.
Sunil Mehta, an ex-colleague of Deepak’s, joined him as a first staff member, and they soon began bringing on new clients. As of now, they have established a presence in India, the US, and Israel and are working to grow it to other countries in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe.
The Key Marketing Tactics by Infra360
To advertise the services and connect with the target clients, the company combines various advertising and marketing techniques:
• Referral marketing
• Event marketing
• Content marketing search engine optimization (SEO)
• Social media marketing
• Email marketing
• Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
Significance of R&D Behind Infra360’s Growth
New technologies and operating procedures are continually developed in the DevOps and cloud computing sectors. Companies may stay ahead of the curve, create innovative products and services, and set themselves apart from the competition by engaging in R&D operations. R&D assists businesses in finding new market opportunities, investigating novel technologies, and resolving challenging issues.
The Flexible & Collaborative Work Culture
The work environment at Infra360 is dynamic, teamoriented, and committed to providing customers with high-quality solutions. Here are some aspects of their work culture:
• Agile methodologies: They work on agile methodologies to manage projects, which means that teams work in short sprints to deliver small, incremental changes to the project.
• Automation: They frequently devote all of their attention— possibly 100%—to automation. To create bespoke scripts and automate as many operations as they can, they use open-source software.
• Collaboration: They place a strong emphasis on teamwork, communication, and transparency while maintaining tight ties with clients and other stakeholders.
• Continuous learning: Employees are given the chance to take part in training sessions, conferences, and other
events to keep their skills current and stay abreast of new developments in the business.
• Flexible work arrangements: They often offer flexible work arrangements, such as remote work or flexible schedules, to accommodate employees’ personal needs and preferences.
The Spirit Behind the Success
The brain behind the idea, Deepak Agrawal holds over 10 years of experience. He has worked with 15+ tech companies, including a renowned global VC firm, to develop a carefully curated DevSecOps strategy to streamline their cloud governance, build resilient infrastructure with 100% automation, remove up to 40% of cloud waste, migrate microservices to the Kubernetes platform, build dependable CI/CD pipelines, and successfully meet SLAs of 99.99% for their customers. Due to this, they have been able to outperform their rivals, win over customers’ trust, and grow both their revenue and gross margins.
Deepak’s Take on the Leadership
According to Deepak, the following characteristics and behaviors are needed for effective
leadership in cloud consulting:
Visionary: A successful leader should be able to motivate their team to strive towards a shared vision of the future of the firm.
Ethical: A good leader should operate with integrity and ethical standards.
Collaborative: A leader should be able to encourage open communication and teamwork among the workforce by fostering a collaborative culture within the company.
Empowering: A competent leader should provide their team with the freedom to take responsibility for their job and make independent decisions.
Customer-focused: An effective leader should be concentrated on providing value to their followers.
Words of Wisdom
• Focus on giving your clients value if you want to stand out in the crowded cloud consulting market. This entails being aware of their requirements and offering solutions that address them.
• You may increase your offers and attract new clients by forming solid alliances with other businesses and service providers.
• Always aim to go above and beyond what your clients anticipate by being responsive, communicative, and transparent.
• The cloud consulting industry is fast-paced and constantly changing, so it’s important to be adaptable and agile.
• You may position yourself for success as a nascent entrepreneur in the cloud consulting sector by concentrating on these crucial areas.
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2023
- Top 10 Adorable Gifts for Your Special One
- Top 10 Countries with Maximum Indian Population as Citizens
- Top 10 Small Business Statistics You Need to Know For 2023
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- Top 10 Most Selling Bikes and Scooters of 2022 in India
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply