Mobily Infotech is helping Businesses Improve their Operational Efficiency to Excel in Service Experience!
In an effort to keep up with the technological shift in the market, countless newbies have emerged and sailed their business voyage on the unpredictable and dynamic waves of the business environment. However, only a few succeed in surfing smoothly, thanks to their excellence and prowess. One such gem is Mobily Infotech, a leading IT telecom service provider specializing in transforming businesses by applying cutting-edge, specially designed technological solutions to their unique needs.
Since 2007, MIT India, an extended division of the multi-billion dollar Mobily KSA, has been providing its clients with excellent business value. Headquartered in Bangalore, MIT has embarked on a journey of becoming an IT telecom provider in India, focusing on telecom solutions specialized in BSS/OSS areas of growth and transformation.
MIT India is a leading global provider of Business Support Systems (BSS) and Operations Support Systems (OSS) that empowers Communications Service Providers (CSPs) a competitive edge through business and CAPEX optimization – thereby enabling CSPs to increase their operational efficiency and provide subscribers with better service. A 9001:2015, 27001:2013, 20000-1:2011 accredited organization, MIT provides information technology solutions for companies wishing to automate procedures or outsource non-core operations that significantly increase productivity and cut expenses.
The Visionary behind Mobily Infotech
Mohamed Hatem, CEO, Mobily Infotech India With more than 23 years of experience, Mohamed Hatem is a recognized expert in the fields of Telecom, Digital Transformation, Managed Services, Enterprise architecture, E-commerce, Mobile, Web, IT development, Entrepreneurship and startup cycles.
After earning his B.Sc. in engineering from Cairo University, he joined the Mobily Group in 2005 and has since held a variety of positions there, including senior manager, executive manager, enterprise architect, and director of IT. Currently, he is leading the brand in the key position of CEO of Mobily Infotech India.
The Exclusive Service Portfolio
Envisioned to be a Center of Excellence (COE) and the preferred partner for quality and cost-effective solutions for telecom and other industries, Mobily Infotech offers a wide range of services:-
• Application Development: They provide end-to-end development, from requirement research through deployment and rollout.
• Mobility Solutions: They provide strategy-led mobile solutions to produce improved business results. They are well-equipped to deliver solutions from a leadership position in this market because of their technical know-how and wealth of experience in the mobile ecosystem.
• Application Management: Their services model is a noninvasive approach to outsourcing, providing skills and competencies and the flexibility to implement and manage key projects as part of ongoing operations.
• Business Analytics: By providing comprehensive business intelligence tools, they help to gain a distinct competitive edge. Your expenditures might be reduced while you take on the challenges of creating and marketing enterprise business intelligence, given their solid technological foundation.
• IT Excellence and Testing: To help companies achieve their business objectives, MIT’s testing practice makes use of a variety of industry testing standards in addition to its own testing methodology.
Creating the Differentiator – Delighting Clients with its Expertise
The success of MIT has always been attributed to its culture and its core values – Clear, Agile, Courageous, and Caring! The teams evidently understand that how they operate is just as crucial as what they accomplish. It is through the spirit of teamwork and a strong sense of vision that they stride towards their goals and accomplish even higher levels of proficiency with fair play and courtesy. Because they have a challenging journey ahead of them, they constantly keep their strategy and priorities in line with their principles.
The demands of our clients are our top priority, and we do everything we can to help them grow their businesses. At every stage of the process, we provide high-quality products and services. We act honestly in everything we do. The innovative CEO said, “We aim for nothing less than revolutionizing our clients’ company”.
Overcoming the COVID-19 Crisis like a Pro!
During that challenging time, the company’s main priority was employees’ safety and security. They have assured that everyone has access to all required technologies in order for them to operate effectively and maintain connectivity. The business is now developing a hybrid model. Due to their quick responses to the COVID situation, the company has not seen any impact on its product and operations.
Clientele & Corporate Ethos
Mobily Infotech has a significant business relationship with its corporate entity in Saudi Arabia. While ensuring customer satisfaction and maximizing outcomes, they are completely aligned with customers and make sure that wherever services are being offered, they are aligned with their plans and goals. They play a strategic role in ensuring that the clients receive the following advantages:
• Boost productivity
• Enhanced operational efficiency
• Time to Market
• Provide adequate support
The Significance of R&D at MIT
Telecom is a rapidly expanding business, and new technology is constantly being developed in this field. To remain competitive, businesses must adapt to the latest technology. The team at Mobilly Infotech consistently works to stay up to date with emerging technologies and provides the parent company with this support. They constantly stay informed and keep up with the most recent technological advancements.
Mobily’s Secret Formula of Employee Motivation
We are able to succeed on our path because of team commitment and support. That’s why we always care for our team. The management assures that the employees are able to maintain a healthy work-life balance through different interventions like Hybrid work model, Flexible working hours, wellness sessions and stress buster engagement initiatives in the office.
Employee development is at the core of MIT and we offer several Technical trainings, behavioural trainings, Managerial development trainings and Leadership development trainings to our employees so that they remain updated with the latest industry trends. Mobily Infotech has been named a “Great Palace to Work” for the past two years, which is a testament to how much we value our employees and their well-being, explained Mohamed Hatem.
Expansion Binge & Journey Ahead
Since its establishment, Mobily Infotech has made significant progress in creating and supporting Mobily customers with its highcaliber solutions. The overall value has been rising yearly in terms of revenue. The company is further planning to expand its reach and gain new customers in the Saudi market. This is what they are highly focused on right now.
Words of Wisdom
by Mohamed Hatem Show care for people and strive to maintain a friendly and open environment at your workplace to assure your success!
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2023
- Top 10 Adorable Gifts for Your Special One
- Top 10 Countries with Maximum Indian Population as Citizens
- Top 10 Small Business Statistics You Need to Know For 2023
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- Top 10 Most Selling Bikes and Scooters of 2022 in India
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown