AN ENDEAVOR REMOVING LANGUAGE BARRIER FROM VIDEO CONTENT THROUGH AI
Since the COVID-19 epidemic began, there has been a surge in the consumption of online video content across languages, requiring the dubbing of TV episodes and films into several languages. The future appears to be “dubbing on the go”, where videos are dubbed into numerous different languages with only one click, thanks to the growth of the creative economy— content producers, influencers, bloggers, etc.
As the pandemic-induced demand hit the market, Dubverse entered the market with the AI-powered video dubbing solution in 2021. Within one year of its inception, Dubverse carved a unique position for itself in the realm of AI-based video production. Dubverse is as simple as Video In – Video Out, dubbing video in 30+ languages in 150+ voices with a click of a button. Dubverse is further planning to facilitate additional content creation with tech, building tools around gen AI which can help boost scalability and also help present content be accessible to the world.
THE JOURNEY TO BECOMING A PIONEER
Varshul Gupta founded the Software as a Service (SaaS) platform Dubverse.ai after recognising the demand for dubbed media. Anuja Dhawan, an old acquaintance, and coworker later joined him. Thanks to technological advancements, it is now possible to preserve the tone and style of the original speaker. At Dubverse, they have travelled the entire way with constant innovation and R&D. For all of the significant technological breakthroughs, they adhere to the procedure listed below.
Idea > R&D > Lab > MVP > Product
“I have personally observed a shift in the industry; brands are putting in greater effort to be more vernacular in their content, marketing, and especially training materials,” Dubverse is trying to bridge the gap and make it easier for brands to do so. Our Ai powered dubbing engine can save a lot of time and money while being even more efficient in the process,” Anuja Dhawan said when discussing the growth trajectory of Dubverse.
CRAVING OUT AS A DIFFERENTIATOR
Dubverse was envisioned to low down the barrier in constant creation by using generative AI. The supply of content is a concern. Thanks to the widespread acceptance of digital technology and more affordable and accessible internet, there is sufficient demand for content consumption, which is constantly growing. Dubverse has made significant technological progress, making it feasible to preserve the tone and fashion of the original speaker. The team is incredibly interested in the future of AI in media content. The following are significant reasons why the company stands out:
- AI-powered video dubbing
- Self-servable script editor
- 30+ Indian and Global Languages Covered
- Folder and Team management
- AI Subtitles for all languages
- in-house voice cloning TTS technology
- Accesible from any browser/desktop. No Specific Hardware requirements
Additionally, only a small percentage of languages and dialects are represented online, as English makes up 80% of all web traffic. It is incredibly challenging for any content developer to provide the same thing in all 4000 languages. Dubverse has become the natural extension to that where it’s very easy to dub any video from one language to any other.
SIGNIFICANCE OF R&D FOR THE COMPANY’S GROWTH
Being a deep tech, a significant percentage of the resources must go toward research and development. By making use of the first mover advantage, Dubverse stays in front of the innovation curve. They collaborate with academicians and AI consultants who are pioneering academic research and turning it into practical, marketable use cases.
ENSURING CONSISTENT GROWTH THROUGH UNIQUE STRATEGIES
They are working towards educating brands and people about how vernacular content can solve many of their problems. The company website being the storefront for AI dubbing, they have been relevant and are ranking for most of the search engine terms in the space. A big part of Dubverse’s marketing strategy is to create a case study and use cases where brands can generate credibility regarding AI dubbing. Brands need to learn how other brands are leveraging Dubverse to generate revenue, engagement, and exposure with their audiences.
THE INNOVATIVE WORK CULTURE AT DUBVERSE
Dubverse fosters a culture of jack of all trades, expert in one. They think it is possible to be highly informed about one thing and have remarkable command of another. The candidate must be okay with chaos and rapid reprioritization. They are risk-takers fueled by passion. They believe in building powerful tools with the help of AI.
They believe in identifying and working with raw talent. They want to work with people who are innovative and who really want to solve complex problems. They are looking for people with a growth mindset who understand “every human is a product” and constantly looking for ways to evolve.
They expect you to have skin in the game and not just think of this as a job.
The following qualities are shared by everyone on the team:
- Be product-driven
- Give and accept feedback
- Be curious
- Take ownership of your work
- Close tasks
- Embrace failure
ANUJA’S TAKE ON LEADERSHIP
Knowing that you do not know everything and that your team has to use their knowledge to work more effectively is part of being a leader. The major responsibility of the leader is to maintain everyone’s commitment to the mission while allowing them the freedom to operate to the best of their abilities; the ability to strike this delicate balance is what separates good leaders from great ones.
- MILESTONES AND SUCCESSES ALONG THE WAY
Dubverse has achieved numerous milestones for its leading innovation in the video dubbing space. Here are some significant milestones:
- Things have been very fast moving at Dubverse; in a short duration of the team working toward breaking multilingual barriers, they have 200% month-on-month growth.
- Another accomplishment that makes the team pleased with the game-changing technology they are developing is being chosen for Google for startups.
- They recently released Automatic AI Subtitles (Powered Whisper by OpenAI), which will be a must-have tool for all content creators.
- The creation of their own Synthetic voice library, which is comparatively light years ahead of what is now available to the public, is maybe their most amazing accomplishment.
WORDS OF WISDOM
“One does not need to start a firm to be an entrepreneur; take ownership in what you are doing; that is what genuine being an entrepreneur means,” the leader at the helm shared.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown