An Emerging Player in the Payments and Utility Space, is Streamlining Banking Services in Rural India
Digital transformation has affected all corners of the financial industry, from payments to online lending. Fintech innovators are making headlines by harnessing automation’s dexterity to offer next-gen products and services toconsumers and businesses. To simplify operations, creative minds have painted the traditional banking sector with the hues of disruptive automated technologies.
Pushing the pace of Innovation and facilitating remote areas with digital services, a fintech player is forging its roots across the industry to leverage through its experience for Aadhaar Payments and Money Transfer services. EzeePay, India’s top fintech firm with headquarters in Delhi, offers a unique digital tool that helps people with no access to a smartphone use banking services smartly.
India has shifted to digital banking, and the countryside is catching up. They do not have access to a smartphon and therefore experience a lack of accessibility to digital services. The foundation of Ezeepay was taken over by a visionary leader named Shams Tabrej in 2018 with a singular vision to empower the rural citizen of India for their financial needs.
Since its inception, the corporation has been steadily growing. Recently, Jimmy Shergill the legendary actor and film producer has recently joined Ezeepay as the brand ambassador. His focus would be to support the business in raising awareness of the brand’s services in rural India through videos, leaflets, and live events and reach a wider audience.
THE EXCLUSIVE SERVICE PORTFOLIO
As a leading service aggregator and payments solutions provider, Ezeepay serves all banking services and utility services like recharge, bill payments, travel booking (Hotel / Bus / Flight), etc. Since the establishment of the company, it has been quite successful in offering these key services –
1. Cash Deposit
2. Cash Withdrawal through AEPS
3. Debit Card Cash Withdrawal Micro ATM
5. Income Tax Filling
6. GST Registration
7. Cash Collection
Additionally, they offer government services, including PAN Cards, Voter IDs, Passports, and Driving Licenses. The company has service agreements with several banks and government officials. There is also a mobile application accessible to provide a seamless and user-friendly environment. The company allows people to ring their customer service, and then a service agent with visiting their address or doorstep to ensure that they get all the help they need to use banking services.
For instance, they offer iris detection and thumb capability services for micro-ATM withdrawals. Customers of EzeePay can use these services without paying a dime. For women over 45 and those with disabilities, such as those who are blind, they offer an exclusive Doorstep Digital service.
CRAVING OUT AS A DIFFERENTIATOR
Ezeepay is one such company that has traversed a long way since its inception in the year 2018. It is an independently funded firm that created its own digital infrastructure. It is equipped with AEPS, thanks to Yes Bank. The following are the main characteristics that set the company apart:
• Ezeepay is a prominent service provider of payments and utility services through a very secure, safe, and user friendly framework in this twenty-first-century world of window shopping.
• All the services offered by the company are available in both mobile applications and the web.
• The B2B (Business to Business) model offers the best surcharges and commissions. There are more than 400,000 satisfied agents working for the company across India.
• They have a specialised support team that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assist their agents at all levels.
• The essential element that enables agents to grow their earnings without additional cash strain is their real-time bank account settlement against AEPS (Aadhaar Enable Payment System) transactions.
THE AMBITIOUS LEADERS BEHIND THE EZEEPAY
SHAMS TABREJ – Founder and CEO
The man behind the idea, Sham Tabrej, began his entrepreneurial journey with a traditional family business. Later, Shams diversified his efforts into leading Ezeepay. It is a concept devised after witnessing banking services rendered from their rented home (by a national bank). It also resulted from the officials’ inability to ensure that all rural areas could access the new digital banking system.
The outstanding leader has ensured that many rural communities can get banking services outside their front doors thanks to his great observation and business savvy. His efforts are particularly concentrated on helping women over 45 and people with disabilities. In academics, he did MBA in Finance from Patna University.
RASHID ALI – Managing Director
The managing director of Ezeepay is Rashid Ali. Mr Rashid also serves as a director of MJ Digital Services Private Limited. The young and vivacious leader has more than 4 years of experience and a B. Tech in civil engineering from Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan University.
Rashid has elevated Ezeepay to the top league, making it the fastest-growing rural fintech startup, with an incredible passion and a laser-like focus. Mr Rashid expanded his efforts towards running EzeePay with passion.
MUSHARRAF HUSSAIN – COO
The COO of Ezeepay, Musharraf Hussain, graduated from MCU Bhopal with a degree in public communication. He started out in various parts of North India as an event Manager later he switched to marketing. In 2020, he joined Ezeepay, but at a lower level. He eventually rose through the ranks to become Ezeepay’s COO.
THE FUTURE OUTLOOK
Ezeepay Digital Bharat has undergone a lot of developments and enhancements during the past year. It has focused on customer service to guarantee client satisfaction, as well as a new Ezeepay Digital Bharat that was created to ensure simple adoption and use. This influences the company’s future product development roadmap.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply