Gautam Adani outranks Bernard Arnault as world’s 3rd richest person, first Asian to do so
Indian billionaire Gautam Adani has overtaken Bernard Arnault of France to become the third richest person in the world, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. According to the report, this is the first time an Asian has appeared among the world’s top three richest people. Indian tycoon Mukesh Ambani and China-based Alibaba Group’s Jack Ma, other wealthy Asians, have not climbed to this height. With a net worth of $137.4 billion, Gautam Adani has surpassed France’s Bernard Arnault and is now only behind US’s Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos in the rankings.
Chairperson of Adani Group
- Born: 24 June 1962 (age 60 years), Ahmedabad
- Net worth: 14,010 crores USD (2022) Forbes
- Spouse: Priti Adani
- Children: Karan Adani, Jeet Adani
- Education: Gujarat University, Sheth C N Vidyalaya
- Parents: Shantaben Adani, Shantilal Adani
- Siblings: Vinod Adani, Mahasukh Adani, Rajesh Shantilal Adani, Vasant S. Adani
French business magnate Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault is an investor and art collector. He is a co-founder, chairman, and CEO of the largest luxury goods firm in the world, LVMH Mot Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE. Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries Limited, is at number 11 with a fortune of $91.9 billion.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos are now ahead of Gautam Adani on the list of the world’s richest people. Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos have been in the top spot for a long time, but Gautam Adani surpassed Bernard Arnault, owner of renowned French luxury fashion company LVMH Mott Hennessy -Louis Vuitton, in third place.
Gautam Adani is at number three on this list and his wealth has gone up to $137.4 billion. Elon Musk, who ranks first, has a net worth of $251 billion. Jeff Bezos ranked second and has a net worth of $153 billion. The net worth of Bernard Arnault, who slipped to fourth place, has come down to $136 billion due to a decline of $1.37 billion. India’s Mukesh Ambani is out of the top 10 on this list and his wealth is $91.9 billion.
Adani has increased his wealth by $60.9 billion in 2022 alone, five times more than anyone else. He initially eclipsed Mukesh Ambani as the wealthiest Asian in February, achieved centibillionairestatus (people whose net wealth is $100 billion or above)in April, and last month passed Bill Gates of Microsoft Corp. to become the fourth-richest person in the world.
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2021
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
Leave a Reply