A Humanitarian Who Endeavours to Ensure A Social Impact via Affordable Medications
Thought leadership can take any enterprise to greater heights while being the flagbearer to the society for peace and prosperity. With impeccable tools such as compassion and sensibility, a leader can effortlessly soft-pedal numerous existing issues in society. In its brand new edition, Business Connect presents a success story of such an insightful business luminary who is a prominent leader at the limelight and humanitarian at his heart. It is the inside story of Kishore Gokavarapu who has made a mark in his targeted industry with his sheer determination and utmost dedication.
As an altruist, Kishore reckons on giving back to society and has contributed significantly towards many non profitable organisations and charitable trusts on the whole to help the underprivileged people. He was born and brought up in Pulletikuru, near Amalapuram, in Andra Pradesh and perceived his Master’s in Organic Chemistry from Andhra University. Later, he forged to the pharma industry in pursuit of starting his career as a research scientist that allowed him to expand his perception and make a difference to the world.
At present, Kishore is in close collaboration with M/s Helios Lifesciences Limited as a ‘Plant Head’. Starting his career expedition as a chemist, he sailed through several ups and downs across his profession. But, his core principles and values always motivated him to get ahead with high-spirits. Now, being the ‘Plant Head of Operations’ at a reputed institution, Kishore has reached the pinnacle of success. His adamant zeal to take new risks while being in sync with the technological advancements has helped him upgrade his skills that have been the secret sauce to his roaring success. For him, success has a very distinct definition. He avidly reckons,
“Success is nothing but where you were before and at present through this, you can analyse your success.”
Undoubtedly, success is not an overnight phenomenon rather it is a constant process involving hard work and thorough analysis over time.
ENDEAVOURS TO TOUCH THE HEIGHTS OF THE SKY
With an enriched experience of 13 years in the pharma industry, Kishore has acquired expertise in API production. Having worked in multiple organisations, he has identified his sole motive to develop the medicines at a cheaper price to facilitate poor people in attaining better quality medicines at reasonable prices and grow the business alongside contributing to India’s economy.
Leading Helios Lifesciences at the forefront, he is determined to take the company to greater heights while being substantive to the common people. So far, under his thought leadership, several institutions have climbed the ladder of enthusing success. He had always been aligned towards filling the gap between the production, marketing and operations with absolute technical exposure. Aiming to attain the position of Director in the upcoming years, he has envisioned to hit the crescendo of ultimate success by attaining a topmost position in International as well as domestic companies. He incessantly strives to fulfil his dream of acquiring the maximum number of shares for BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe for the future.
At Helios Lifesciences, Kishor’s responsibilities are aligned with operations management that is concerned with designing and controlling the process of production and redesigning business operations in the production of goods or services. He firmly ensures that business operations are always sustainable in practice as needed and effective in terms of meeting customer requirements. Moreover, he is primarily concerned with planning, organizing and supervising in regard to process development, manufacturing, distribution of pharmaceutical products. His matchless insights and business acuity are allowing the institution to witness the considerable growth in leaps and bounds.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF KISHORE GOKAVARAPU –
- Achieved one of the topmost position in the pharmaceutical industry as a Plant Head – Operations at a very young age.
- Kishore has performed rigorous research that allowed him to make a major contribution in advancing the knowledge for the development of medicines. Moreover, he has also published so many national and international journals/publications that have been cited below:
1. Modified reaction condition to achieve high yield and cost-efficient hazardous free synthesis of sorafenib API”, authored by Shiva Rama Krishna Samala, Srinivasa Rao B, Kishore Gokavarapu, Sarita Gokavarapu, and Sunil Gandhi, has have been published in Asian journal of research in chemistry (AJRC) (print ISSN 0974-4169, online ISSN 0974- 4150), Vol 11, issue 5, September-October 2018, pages 806-810, DOI: 10.5958/0974-4150.2018.00142.6
2. An efficient and novel synthesis of pregabalin with enantioselective enzymatic hydrolysis using CAL-B Enzyme”, authored by Kishore Gokavarapu, Rahul Devkar, Sarita Gokavarapu, Shiva Rama Krishna Samala, has been published in Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry (AJRC) (print ISSN 0974- 4169, online ISSN 0974-4150), Vol 12, issue 2, March-April 2019, pages 55-57. DOI: 10.5958/0974- 4150.2018.00142.6
3. “Simple Convenient and efficient process for removal of Genotoxic Impurity (F Impurity) from Imatinib API treating with Base using water as a medium”, authored by Shiva Rama Krishna Samala, Srinivasa Rao B, Kishore Gokavarapu, Sarita Gokavarapu, and Sunil Gandhi, has been published in International Journal of current research Vol 10, issue 08, page no 72876- 72878, August 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24941/ ijcr.32142.08.2018
4. “A mild, simple, cost-efficient, chemoselective and high yielding procedure for the anti-cancer drug letrozole key intermediate 4-fluorobenzonitrile”, authored by Shiva Rama Krishna Samala, Kishore Gokavarapu, Srinivasa Rao B, Sarita Gokavarapu, and Sunil Gandhi, has been published in International Journal of current research Vol 10, issue 08, page no 72908- 72910, August 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24941/ ijcr.32211.08.2018
5. “An efficient and alternative method for synthesis of Nitroxoline”, authored by Rahul Uttamrao Devkar, Durga Prasad Rao P, Kishore Gokavarapu, and Shiva Rama Krishna Samala has been published in Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry (AJRC) (print ISSN 0974-4169, online ISSN 0974-4150), Vol 12, issue 2, March-April 2019, pages 69-70. DOI: 10.5958/0974- 4150.2019.00015.4
- Mr Kishore has received ‘Honorary Doctorate D.Litt’ from University of South America for his excellent performance in his career trajectory, in 2016.
- The thoughtful leader has also been conferred with ‘HEALTHCARE LEADERSHIP AWARD’ from Madhya Pradesh Healthcare Leadership Awards in 2019 for his outstanding performance in healthcare (pharmaceutical) industry
- He also bagged ‘Best/Outstanding Manager National Award 2020’ from Kamraj Institute of Education and Research (KIER) for his remarkable achievements and contributions to the society and research segment.
- For his extraordinary achievements at such a young age, Kishore has also been venerated with ‘Indian Achiever’s Award’ for ‘Man Of Excellence’ in 2020.