YOUR TRUSTED BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY PARTNER
Companies that adopt digital transformation successfully develop faster than their competition. Appropriate digital transformation technology solutions are established based on the analysis of customer behaviour and preferences, as well as the company’s unique business processes.
Master Mentors Advisory Pvt Ltd (MMAPL) is an establishment that is being led by some industry veterans at the forefront— ShyamMamidi who is the Managing Director, Srinivas Mahankali who is the CEO, Abhay Mehrotra who is the COO and 4 PhD Doctorates as Advisors and Co-founders— Dr Muneer Mohammed, Dr Raghavendra Prasad, Dr Srinivas Josyula, and Dr Prageetha Raju.
In a freewheeling conversation with Srinivas Mahankali, our team conversed on various aspects of this business that concluded in this fascinating read.
OUTLINING THE BUSINESS PORTFOLIO
MMAPL has been well-reckoned to be an eminent digital transformation facilitator leveraging Blockchain, AI & ML, IoT & Mobile technologies. Headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, the organisation conducts a Blockchain Training program for its big clientele via its outstanding portal. With its sheer intention to empower training centres, universities and corporates that strive to specialize in Blockchain, MMAPL has released its white labelled product- Genuinitylabs.com to offer exclusive courses to its employees or alumni. For this exemplary product, the luminaries at the company envision operating it as a franchise program at optimal cost and assessment & certification cost per student.
There are several specialized Blockchain-based products released by MMAPL that could be named as-
- Blockchain leveraged Employee Rewards and Recognition Program
- A blockchain-based storehouse of Wills & Testimonials and Property safeguarded by lawyers and notarization.
- Ensuring documentation support via Blockchain to enable start-ups to track their value addition, share in their companies and the value of the enterprise in real-time.
- Verifiable Blockchain-based credentialing and certification, enables universities and training institutes to offer trusted certificates that are verifiable from any corner of the globe within a few minutes.
- Artist marketplace based on Blockchain
- Blockchain Driven Frameworks like
- Private Blockchain Framework offering to integrate Blockchain into company’s operations appropriately and rapidly.
- Enterprise Blockchain Framework offer through – Stezy
- Blockchain Corporate Certification Courses offering through www. Genuinitylabs.com
- Blockchain Consortiums setting up and scaling up for different domains
At present, the company is primarily fixated on Blockchain implementation via its exceptional solutions for its clientele. It is also pursuing a few of the projects in line with the implementation of Supply chain traceability.
Aditya Birla Group, Atomberg Technologies, Heirloom Seedlings &Plants Limited(HSPL) are the three eminent names for which they have been handling major projects to enhance trace solutions as per their product requirements. Moreover, they have also been implementing employee rewards programs backed by Blockchain for companies like Atomberg Technologies, Vivo Life sciences etc.
Furthermore, in order to offer end-to-end technology solutions in Digital Transformation drive in favour of its clientele, the organisation has a strategic alliance with two esteemed Indian corporates who are leading in the latest technology domain- Accubits Technologies Ltd and Natsoft Consulting LLC- to enable MMAPL to offer end-to-end solutions in Digital Transformation for its clients. Both the companies have been bestowing MMAPL the executional bandwidth for their projects in a win-win way with a revenue-sharing approach.
TRUST- CORE BUSINESS VALUE
MMAPL stands firm on trust being its cornerstone in whichever manner it serves its customer- base. Moreover, this trust factor has made their teams collaborative enough to make out-of-the-box offerings possible for the clients. To them, the client’s success is the foremost priority and establishing synchrony with the team members, competitors, and partners too have been their motto since day one.
And with the unfaltering focus on their client’s benefits, they have always strained every nerve to make a difference to their side. Proper synchrony between the clients’ expectations and their service deliverables testifies the quality of the solutions execution and their acceptance among the customer base.
THE KEY LEADERSHIP BEHIND MMAPL
It all started in 2012 when MMAPL was incorporated as a Corporate Strategy and Business development consultancy that was primarily aimed at catering unequalled services being an outsourced CXOsfor Micro, Small & Medium enterprises that can facilitate them with exponential growth.
After the company celebrated its 3rd anniversary, its founder(also CEO) Srinivas Mahankali, joined the corporate mainstream as CIO & Chief Strategy Officer of India’s leading Integrated Logistics Company, Apollo Logi Solutions after crossing a brief period of serious illness. And this is where he came across Blockchain implementation methodologies.
A brief of his career trajectory has been outlined below-
- He has acquired the stature of being the first Blockchain employee in a Government of India promoted Organisation, NISG.
- Also, he has been an imperative part of the Advisory Board of state governments on Blockchain, DPRs and RFPs.
- He has been the Program Director for the first University Certified Blockchain Post Grad Diploma course in India by Amity University.
- So far, he has trained more than 500 students and has conducted as well as participated in over 100 webinars.
- He was the key person to set up Blockchain COE in 2 organisations— ULTS (ULCCS group, Kerala) and NISG
- Moreover, he was associated with ‘Careers of Tomorrow’ by Amity University and allowed them in launching a Post Graduate diploma for working professionals in terms of blockchain and Emerging Technologies.
- He was the very first employee of Blockchain Centre of Excellence at ULTS— a subsidiary of Kerala’s oldest and largest Cooperative company ULCCS. Here, his competence was utilised in formulating the COE into a 30-member organisation while working on a plethora of projects in the process.
- He played an instrumental role in one of the first Government implemented Blockchain projects in India, by Kerala Police to issue police clearance certificates to the citizen applicants.
- In order to boost the Blockchain department in India, he joined NISG (National Institute for Smart Government) and contributed extensively in favour of a number of projects, such as— National Strategy for Blockchain, Land Records, Blockchain in Agriculture, Blockchain in Healthcare management, Blockchain in Supply chain and many more. Additionally, he has hosted training programs in Blockchain and emerging technologies for Government officials across central and state governments.
Srinivas’s passion for Blockchain technology has stimulated him to author over 15 books on Blockchain and Emerging Technologies in the past 3 years. All of his books are available on Amazon. And his very first book—’Blockchain the Untold story has now become one of the top-rated books on Blockchain across the world and it ensures full coverage of the journey of Blockchain from the inception to the future.
After leaving NISG in March 2021, he decided to resume his company’s( MMAPL) operations alongside working in the domains he is passionate like Blockchain, Strategic Management, Innovation and other Emerging Technologies for Training, consultancy, products and project implementation. For most of his endeavours, he is adjoined by a team of adept and fervent Blockchain and latest technology evangelists to change lives with this amazing technology while building trust in all real-life transactions.
ABOUT THE COMPETITIVE EDGE
“Presence in the entire value chain from education to consulting to development and implementation across all the domains of Blockchain through our own employees or that of our strategic partners offers us a strong advantage in the market place making us a preferred choice for our customers as we scale,” elucidates the Founder while addressing the differentiating factor of MMAPL.
Backed by a robust team of Managing Partners, Consultants, Advisors and team members, MMAPL has managed to extend its adamant geographic presence across the length and breadth of the country. With their well-experienced, competent and well-reckoned partners, the synergistic approach ensured by them straddles every domain of Blockchain is what gives them a leading edge in the space.
And the team- member’s passion and intrapreneurship strategy in businesses is quite difficult to imitate by their peers or any other corporation. Moreover, its presence in the education & training, consulting and implementation of new technologies bestows it with innumerable benefits and grants it the groundwork for better prospects.
ROADMAP TO SEAMLESS DELIVERABLES
Srinivas explained that the Blockchain projects are usually prolonged projects, requiring a lot of time, as well as energy for sales conversations to transform into orders and the same, goes for the implementation and project closure. For a perfect flow of operations, the administration ensures appropriate training and education sessions for all the respected team members.
Proceeding ahead with the stepwise action plan, they deliver an appropriate action plan that can effectively address the client’s pain points. Empathy, ideation & brainstorming, prototyping, deploying and scaling up solutions across the businesses are the linchpins to deliver excellence to their clients.
A few of the primary stages of their project implementation process are-
- Acknowledging the problem while empathizing with the customers
- Designing the aspired solutions
- Deployment of solutions by undertaking proof of concept, pilot project implementation and fine-tuning for perfection.
- Boosting the project by the distribution of implementation across the organisation alongside the entire ecosystem
Capital outlay and nascent cash negative are accompanied by augmented business functions, dramatic cost reductions, enhanced customer satisfaction and increased profitability and productivity. With strict adherence to the intention to ensure the best-in-class solutions to the clients, the team members ensure to keep them well informed about financial implementations that allow them to surpass clients’ expectations too.
INSIGHTS ON TECH-LANDSCAPE
MMAPL’s incorporation with the tech landscape via their partner’s and advisors allow them effortless participation in industry conferences and training sessions. Emphasising training programs, workshops and seminars pertaining to the emerging technologies, especially focused on Blockchain help them stay in harmony with tech trends. Constant up-gradation to the latest technology facilitates them to render outstanding solutions to their end-customers.
Their tech partners and advisors have been operating on some cutting-edge tech-based projects across Dubai, the US, Australia, Singapore and Thailand. On that note, Srinivas cites, “We benefit from the exposure of these assignments and also from our customers who challenge us and urge us to be on the exterior fringes of emerging technology adoption always.”
PROMINENCE OF R&D
R&D has always been instrumental in MMAPL’s success. For the past 3 years, their core R&D team with 15 adept professionals has been diligently ideating on formulating solutions for various use cases. Their sheer indulgence in R&D has opened a broad scope for them while solutioning. By relying upon case-related research accompanied by platform, technology and programming-related research, they are building better opportunities to collaborate in a much efficient manner with like-minded educational institutions and other enterprises as well as start-ups.
Keeping an innovative approach to resolve the customer’s pain points at the forefront, their strategic long-term research enables them to scale up any business at a much faster pace. The Founder claims that R&D has to be an integral part of the operations to sustain and become successful in this deep technology domain and organisations in the same space must put heavy emphasis on it as well.
WILLS AND ESTATE SETTLEMENT
In case of death or dying scenarios, Blockchain can prove to be an efficient tool to manage the demised person’s estate and other property. Management of the possessions and assets that have to be transferred to the relatives of the person is a tremendous challenge. The most convenient manner to deal with this issue is to hire a lawyer who writes a will or testament that specifies who should inherit what after a person’s death.
But, Srinivas asserts that this process is rife with problems where there are many possibilities that a demised person’s loved ones won’t be able to inherit his hard-earned riches. Hence, in estate settlement process could be made effortless leveraging Blockchain. “By registering wills or inheritance wishes on a blockchain, many of these problems could be avoided.
The data would never be lost because it would be stored permanently on the blockchain. Blockchain-based wills would also be easier for people to modify and view throughout their lifetimes in order to keep them up to date via Blockchain Certified LLP & Start-up records Management, Blockchain certified LLP, to help start-ups in tracking their compliances and valuations in real-time. The shareholders and founders can also manage to track their respective share of their businesses,” continues Srinivas.
EXCLUSIVE EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION PROGRAMS
The Blockchain-based employee recognition programs offered by MMAPL has enticed Atomberg and Vivo Life Sciences who are quite interested in its implementation. At present, Atomberg has over 600 employees and Vivo life has over 100 sales professionals who could be included under these programs. Though they have an existent reward and recognition program in which ‘the employees are rewarded with instant cheques of Rs 100/- each for every act worthy of praise and recognition, now both the brands aspire to automate this program leveraging the Blockchain platform, that allows the employees to be instantly rewarded with Blockchain reward points that are approved and credited in the form of ER coins.
These points can be easily encashed for event participation, merchandise purchase, food & entertainment coupons or tax deducted salary credits, which is quite extraordinary as well as exclusive. Its operational roadmap includes the following steps-
- The organization releases a specific number of coins to the leaders to be used to reward employees during the quarter.
- Leaders award coins to employees for achieving desirable outcomes, based on pre-defined criteria.
- Employees redeem the coins for vouchers or choices of events that match their interests.
WORTH MORE THAN A GLANCE
Though MMAPL is a 9 years old corporation, it has only started working on its targeted core domains in the past few months. Making swift strides, the administration always aspired to be relevant than being competitive in its targeted market. Thereby, even in such a short span of the company’s operational period, it has been able to grab eyeball owing to the following reasons—
- Srinivas Mahankali’s books on Blockchain have become top-rated on Amazon with over 300 – 5-star ratings. And we also recognize and appreciate his contributions to faculty development programs in a few Universities.
- Accubits Technologies and Natsoft— their strategic partners have been highly acclaimed for their achievements. Accubits Technologies has bagged the Frost & Sullivan Award for the ‘Most Promising Blockchain Consumer Application of the Year in Logistics/Supply Chain’ in India. The award was presented at the 16th edition of the 2018 India ICT Awards on June 21st in New Delhi, India.
GLIMPSES OF THE FUTURE OUTLOOKS
For the years ahead, MMAPL has envisioned becoming ago-to company for launching Blockchain projects for enterprises across the industry such as— Supply chain, Healthcare and Document management. Mr.Srinivas added that the administration wishes to make the company a leading Blockchain based artist marketplace for creators and also facilitate the start-ups and enterprises in keeping a track of their records and key documents by leveraging Blockchain technology.
Apart from this, they intend to help the Indian population in their Wills Management process safely and securely via Blockchain driven portals. And last but not least, they strive to allow the Indian Entrepreneurial Ecosystem to be benefitted by appropriate infrastructure and support system by being a reliable partner for their highly-valued Blockchain Projects.
A MESSAGE TO OUR READERS BY THE LUMINARY
“Let’s turn your Venture/Concept idea into a successful app with our expert Enterprise Business Applications development services & solutions made to fit everyone’s budget. Technology has always been an integral part of our lives, and its role in our overall growth is only going to increase in the coming future. It is only by accepting the new technology evolutions and adapting ourselves and our business processes according to them can we ensure optimal future growth.”
TOGETHER, WE CAN REACH NEW HEIGHTS!
Companies should incorporate a suitable technology or a combination of technologies into their operations to succeed in doing business and outperform their competitors for long-term impacts. Each of these above technologies has a lot of power in terms of how they fit into your company’s Digital Experience strategy and how they may work together to have a significant impact on your business.
By 2022, organizations with diverse IT-business collaborations will deliver business outcomes 25% faster than their competitors. Blockchain, IoT, and AI are key technologies driving the next wave of digital transformation.
If you want to maximize the value of digital transformation technologies for your company or are looking for a partner to assist you in implementing a project like this, please connect with us via our official page and we will be able to provide you with the best solution to your business challenges.
Business Connect is a goldmine of information for start-ups and entrepreneurs to understand the best practices across the various enterprise domains. It highlights the major opportunities in the environment and best practices undertaken by leading companies.
It also offers an opportunity to reach out to the B2B target audience through cost-effective marketing campaigns. Entrepreneurs should take the best advantage of the resources and services offered by Business Connect to fine tune their offerings and scale up by addressing the target audience cost-effectively.”
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021