An Award-Winning Finance Leader, Supervising Maximus International to Take it on Higher Latitude
Chief Financial Officers, or CFOs, are the superheroes who drive corporate ideals and provide superior results for organisations. The business world is experiencing a new beginning right now, which has put CFO’s involvement under intense internal and external scrutiny. Milind Joshi, the CFO of Maximus International Limited, a Triplicate Commerce Professional, is efficiently leading, managing, and monitoring the Finance and Strategy wings of the entire Maximus and Optimus Group, consisting of 6 group entities across the globe.
Being a dynamic leader himself, Maximus’s Chief Financial Officer & Chief Strategy Officer (CFO & CSO), Milind Joshi, is an action-driven leader, a seasoned professional with over a decade of experience in spearheading finance and strategy functions of entities.
An industry veteran and successful finance leader, Milind Joshi is renowned for his incredible qualities and excellence, remarkable business acumen, and distinct financial strategies. For his exemplary leadership and execution, the visionary leader has been recently featured in “Asia’s 100 Power leaders in Finance 2022.” He has been invited as a keynote speaker, panel moderator, expert speaker and panelist at multiple industrial forums.
At the very young age of 22, Mr Joshi earned the qualification of Chartered Accountant. He has since embarked on an exciting path that began with Big 4 firms Deloitte Haskins and Sells and subsequently extended his expertise and exposure with KPMG (BSR & Co LLP). Milind has earned the honorary degrees of Chartered Accountant (CA), Company Secretary (CS), and Cost & Management Accountant throughout his academic career (CMA). From M.S. UNIVERSITY of Vadodara, he earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in the field of commerce.
Additionally, he has a Diploma in Information System Audit (DISA), a qualification for Qualified Chartered Accountants. He has been a national faculty member of DISA for over six years. He also passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) to become an assistant professor early in his career. He was awarded a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
Through numerous certificate programmes from reputable institutions, he has been steadily expanding his knowledge and abilities. Some of them are in crucial and complex areas such as CSR, Ind AS, FEMA, etc.
MILIND’S AREA OF EXPERTISE:
• Financial Planning and Strategy
• Merger & Acquisitions
• Investor Relations and Public Relations
• Fund Raising through capital market and lending institutions.
• Financial Reporting as per Ind AS, IFRS, IAS and US GAAP
• Tax, legal and Secretarial Compliances and Advisory
• ERP Implementation and post-implementation Review
• Corporate Restructuring
• Enterprise-wide Risk Management
• ISO implementation and Post-implementation Review
• Valuation and Due diligence
• MIS Reporting
• Internal Audit
A GLIMPSE OF MAXIMUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Maximus International Limited, listed on BSE main board, is a parent company of World class lubricant manufacturing group, popularly known as “MAXIMUS”. Maximus Group is a manufacturer and distributor of Lubricants, Lube Base Oils and other petro-chemical products used in industries such as automotive, metalworking, refrigeration, electrical, paint & ink industries.
For the industrial segment, MIL specializes in the manufacturing of metal working fluids, textile machinery oils, extreme pressure grease, gear oils, refrigeration compressor oils, speciality hydraulic fluids and printing ink oils. For the automotive segment, MIL’s products include engine oils, gear oils, multipurpose greases and Automotive Transmission Fluid (ATF).
The group strives to maintain high standards in terms of quality and service thus strengthening its position and ensuring client retention. Maximus group has their manufacturing set ups in Kenya and UAE for lubricants and specialty oils/ chemicals. Sensing an immense potential in the African market, the company now plans to further expand its footprint in East Africa.
Recently, Maximus has drawn-up an expansion plan for East African operations. This plan is designed to augment its manufacturing capacity by setting up a new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. The expansion would be undertaken through the green-field route and its facilities commissioned within the next 2-3 years. It will also enable Maximus’s expansion into high-potential markets in Africa. The company aims to expand and strengthen its lubricants business this year itself in Rwanda, Uganda, and Tanzania either through a new subsidiary or local through distributor partners.
The company has further identified DRC, South Sudan, Malawi and Zambia as high-potential markets. While the focus is on East and South Africa, Maximus is also drawing-up plans to enter the West African markets of Nigeria and Ghana in the near future. Plans to set up manufacturing units in some of these countries are presently on the drawing board stage presently.
The company aims to accelerate its growth and expand its margins and profitability through a better product mix and focus on new potential markets. With its business plans firmed-up, MIL is confident of executing them seamlessly and attaining the next level of growth over the next 2-3-years with the support of its existing as well as future strategic stakeholders.
SOLUTIONS & SERVICES
The firm’s services are specifically designed to deliver the highest level of business value and are offered through the following four verticals –
• LUBRICANT MANUFACTURING: They produce ultra-high-performance specialised, industrial and automotive lubricants at the 2 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. The team works incredibly hard to meet the diverse needs of their wide range of channel partners. The portfolio includes products such as metal working fluids, heat transfer fluids, hydraulic fluids, and refrigeration oils.
• TURN-KEY LUBRICANT MANUFACTURING: The company is in a great position to launch and effectively run turnkey goods for clients who seek to enter the market because of the directors’ experience in lubricant manufacture.
• SOURCING AND DISTRIBUTION OF PETROCHEMICAL PRODUCTS: They have built up a sizable supply chain network over the years, allowing them to source chemical and petrochemical products to meet consumer demands. Their local presence in multiple countries empowers the company to ensure timely deliveries of such products. Certain essential products under this category include lubricant additives, mineral distillates, and alkyl benzenes.
• TOLL BLENDING: Not all brands can set up manufacturing units in different countries. Maximum offers the equipment and services required for a brand to launch operations in a nation like Kenya or the United Arab Emirates. Their production facilities are designed with the needs of international clients in mind, and they have comprehensive SOPs in place to effectively launch such projects.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown